594 pts · March 9, 2016
I’m pretty sure this is one of the rock tunnels on Iron Mountain Road in the Black Hills, SD. Only place I’ve ever seen Stagecoach West.
We have one these near where I live, except it's concrete and people fall off of it from going too fast. So that's cool
Did this every time I rode in the car. When it was snowy he'd snowboard along the shoulder. Fuckin rad
I'm getting a Limbo vibe
Dead dog feels are right up there with the worst of them.
If you just search mata nui online game you can find them both
Dick Kickem
20 years?? Damn
For some reason this whole not being able to get up thing makes me crazy uncomfortable.
If No Man's Sky was good.
I looked, left the post, understood the joke 3 seconds later. Came back to upvote. I am tired
What's the gif from?
Shock is the shit
Was looking through my favorites. Found this. This deserves far more points than it got. Thank @OP
You can see some of these people's faces get just a shade more red. Pretty neat
I'm more of a Bic Round Stic kinda guy myself. Keepin it simple
That Kapkan laser is bright as the fucking sun. Thank god they changed that to make Kapkan more viable
I can only hope all these aren't real, but my knowledge of how dumb people can be says that these are all entirely plausible
Well. This is both uncomfortable and fascinating at the same time. Thanks Imgur.
I drive manual, and every time I get in an automatic I search for clutch, don't find it, and plant my foot in the floor so I won't fuck up
In my personal experience I've had little discomfort. Thank god amiright?
I dig the variety here, OP
Upvoting for cool pictures. But you don't have to purge technology to love nature
Why have I never thought of this? Amiens at the beginning of a game... damn perfect idea
I've seen this reach front page at least 3 times. I look at Imgur far too often
Time for your medicine, fuckers!
Hey fuck you Rahool. Away with your lying engrams
These fourth graders have some heavy thoughts. I don't even remember 4th grade and it wasn't that long ago for me.
For sure. Money corrupts people no doubt. Like I've said in above comments there's no perfect system.
There's no perfect system. I just put my opinion out there. I'm as surprised as you that I didn't get a downvote overload lol
I’m pretty sure this is one of the rock tunnels on Iron Mountain Road in the Black Hills, SD. Only place I’ve ever seen Stagecoach West.
We have one these near where I live, except it's concrete and people fall off of it from going too fast. So that's cool
Did this every time I rode in the car. When it was snowy he'd snowboard along the shoulder. Fuckin rad
I'm getting a Limbo vibe
Dead dog feels are right up there with the worst of them.
If you just search mata nui online game you can find them both
Dick Kickem
20 years?? Damn
For some reason this whole not being able to get up thing makes me crazy uncomfortable.
If No Man's Sky was good.
I looked, left the post, understood the joke 3 seconds later. Came back to upvote. I am tired
What's the gif from?
Shock is the shit
Was looking through my favorites. Found this. This deserves far more points than it got. Thank @OP
You can see some of these people's faces get just a shade more red. Pretty neat
I'm more of a Bic Round Stic kinda guy myself. Keepin it simple
That Kapkan laser is bright as the fucking sun. Thank god they changed that to make Kapkan more viable
I can only hope all these aren't real, but my knowledge of how dumb people can be says that these are all entirely plausible
Well. This is both uncomfortable and fascinating at the same time. Thanks Imgur.
I drive manual, and every time I get in an automatic I search for clutch, don't find it, and plant my foot in the floor so I won't fuck up
In my personal experience I've had little discomfort. Thank god amiright?
I dig the variety here, OP
Upvoting for cool pictures. But you don't have to purge technology to love nature
Why have I never thought of this? Amiens at the beginning of a game... damn perfect idea
I've seen this reach front page at least 3 times. I look at Imgur far too often
Time for your medicine, fuckers!
Hey fuck you Rahool. Away with your lying engrams
These fourth graders have some heavy thoughts. I don't even remember 4th grade and it wasn't that long ago for me.
For sure. Money corrupts people no doubt. Like I've said in above comments there's no perfect system.
There's no perfect system. I just put my opinion out there. I'm as surprised as you that I didn't get a downvote overload lol