914 pts ยท January 16, 2012
Oh no, a profile! I have no idea what to write, here!
It's better you don't know.
Just reading that comment made me imagine it and I had the feeling.
ALL HAIL
Can confirm. Was done. Made it about halfway though, not terrible for my fitness level. Fatness level.
Yes, blue shirt.
My circle is nomal but I still dot get peegnat. Wat can I use?
pregananant?!
or a supermarket, or any public place.
There's a youtube channel called Hoax Hotel that specializes in wasting time with scammers and asks for their numbers.
#teamzombie we need to destroy the plants. thanks for the tip.
Not at walmart. You have to get it from a piquor store.
NJ
One of my friends just turned 21, didn't know if he was. Called his mom to ask. Could hear her sigh over the phone across the room.
I also use the treadmill at night. My dog runs around, too.
One of my friends wants me to become a firefighter. Told him I am in no shape to have people relying on me. This thought is why I wont do it
I believe I saw someone inspected a picture on his site and it gets its images from imgur. Don't have source but believable.
I now walk 6-8 miles a day and have lost a couple pounds so far. Socializing with strangers at the park, it's great.
Yeah I've seen valor hate online and got mystic hate in real life from my valor friends.
Nor did I, and also came here to comment about a comma.
I catch pokemon in my bedroom, but my gps apparently drops when I'm outside... This is the opposite of what the game wants to do.
TIL I stopped succeeding at age 4.
I'm going to need a banana, I have no idea how big this is.
I don't think that's JIF brand peanut butter, though.
Looks like there is one not terribly far away.
Wouldn't be the first time.
Butter steal
Well look how old she is
The saturday 6pm and sunday 7pm ones I could make, maybe today's 8pm but I might not be able to stay til the end depending how long it goes
Sounds good.
It's better you don't know.
Just reading that comment made me imagine it and I had the feeling.
ALL HAIL
Can confirm. Was done. Made it about halfway though, not terrible for my fitness level. Fatness level.
Yes, blue shirt.
My circle is nomal but I still dot get peegnat. Wat can I use?
pregananant?!
or a supermarket, or any public place.
There's a youtube channel called Hoax Hotel that specializes in wasting time with scammers and asks for their numbers.
#teamzombie we need to destroy the plants. thanks for the tip.
Not at walmart. You have to get it from a piquor store.
NJ
One of my friends just turned 21, didn't know if he was. Called his mom to ask. Could hear her sigh over the phone across the room.
I also use the treadmill at night. My dog runs around, too.
One of my friends wants me to become a firefighter. Told him I am in no shape to have people relying on me. This thought is why I wont do it
I believe I saw someone inspected a picture on his site and it gets its images from imgur. Don't have source but believable.
I now walk 6-8 miles a day and have lost a couple pounds so far. Socializing with strangers at the park, it's great.
Yeah I've seen valor hate online and got mystic hate in real life from my valor friends.
Nor did I, and also came here to comment about a comma.
I catch pokemon in my bedroom, but my gps apparently drops when I'm outside... This is the opposite of what the game wants to do.
TIL I stopped succeeding at age 4.
I'm going to need a banana, I have no idea how big this is.
I don't think that's JIF brand peanut butter, though.
Looks like there is one not terribly far away.
Wouldn't be the first time.
Butter steal
Well look how old she is
The saturday 6pm and sunday 7pm ones I could make, maybe today's 8pm but I might not be able to stay til the end depending how long it goes
Sounds good.