42 pts ยท November 18, 2013
Good dog, Carl(s).
But... but... ebola.
recovering BofA foreclosure specialist here, where are we all meeting?
I can't imagine not doing thisl.
Shared it with my new to prosthetic leg friend- he's stoked. :)
This is so sweet.
This is my favorite cat picture right now.
Wait, the self stick is real?
Sadly I see this 40 Days for Life group in too many states. I was horrified to have to elbow through them in California.
Are we sure he IS dead yet? (I'm kidding)
Gold star.
well, that's... something.
Kids sure can be jerks. I'm glad he had a great party!
That's not going to help the sellback price.
I like what your edit had to say. That's a tough spot you were in, you have my positive thoughts for you and yours.
I don't know what those are, but ya... no touch please!
Good point.
How encouraging.
Yup, definitely just checked my WiFi.
Ebola, that's how you get ebola! Okay not so much, but still.
I feel that! I'm sorry, OP.
Nooo... please don't!
You did all the right things. Move forward and have kids someday, or don't! Whatever is right for you. :)
Beautiful flowers. I'm sorry for your loss.
I maaay have clicked twice. Whoops.
I honestly didn't know people made jokes about it. Finally something worse than the endless scab picking those that were not impacted do.
Thank you.
People think they are sooo funny. Rude!
so accurate.
I'm so sorry, sir.
Good dog, Carl(s).
But... but... ebola.
recovering BofA foreclosure specialist here, where are we all meeting?
I can't imagine not doing thisl.
Shared it with my new to prosthetic leg friend- he's stoked. :)
This is so sweet.
This is my favorite cat picture right now.
Wait, the self stick is real?
Sadly I see this 40 Days for Life group in too many states. I was horrified to have to elbow through them in California.
Are we sure he IS dead yet? (I'm kidding)
Gold star.
well, that's... something.
Kids sure can be jerks. I'm glad he had a great party!
That's not going to help the sellback price.
I like what your edit had to say. That's a tough spot you were in, you have my positive thoughts for you and yours.
I don't know what those are, but ya... no touch please!
Good point.
How encouraging.
Yup, definitely just checked my WiFi.
Ebola, that's how you get ebola! Okay not so much, but still.
I feel that! I'm sorry, OP.
Nooo... please don't!
You did all the right things. Move forward and have kids someday, or don't! Whatever is right for you. :)
Beautiful flowers. I'm sorry for your loss.
I maaay have clicked twice. Whoops.
I honestly didn't know people made jokes about it. Finally something worse than the endless scab picking those that were not impacted do.
Thank you.
People think they are sooo funny. Rude!
so accurate.
I'm so sorry, sir.