10480 pts · February 8, 2014
I sweat a lot at parties
Super cute!
"eats too much and poops too loud". I've had some roommates that fit that description.
Ha, maybe I'll have to do another pass through both movies :)
You're welcome in advance... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Of9kHpCv1ts
Haha, yes!!
This gif speaks to me on a spiritual level
Maybe later I will chase some ice cream into my mouth (‾⌣‾)
Oh, thank you!
I once saw a video of an anteater frolicking and playing with some guy just like a dog would. They are pretty cool.
I hear that. What about if you were a pokemon trainer?
Oh my goodness, the one with the tiny mustache
Yes.
I think it's a big part the freedom of anonymity, but some of the stories I've heard on here are the worst.
It just makes me want to throw dirt with my best friend, you know?
I'm getting into a medical administration role. :) The volunteer stuff is biology related which is actually my degree, so I'm pretty happy.
Second season.
I said consummate V's! Consummate!
Aw geez, you'll make a girl blush! Thanks man.
(just as fun at parties, apparently)
Yes you are correct, but I see no issue with using the colloquial term for these sorts of things.
That dog looks very corg-nizant. I'm sorry. I'll show myself out.
I looked after someone's catsnakes once. I let them out for TWO MINUTES and one got into a cabinet and got his head stuck in a watering can
No pun intended (really), but that is my JAM
"You came in that thing? You're braver than I thought."
Haha, not this time sadly... thank you though :)
Oh, geez. I meant writing the thing, but thank you.
That one's my favourite ending.
Well this spiraled out of control almost instantly.
Cheers OP! Happy birthday, and best wishes for the coming year.
Super cute!
"eats too much and poops too loud". I've had some roommates that fit that description.
Ha, maybe I'll have to do another pass through both movies :)
You're welcome in advance... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Of9kHpCv1ts
Haha, yes!!
This gif speaks to me on a spiritual level
Maybe later I will chase some ice cream into my mouth (‾⌣‾)
Oh, thank you!
I once saw a video of an anteater frolicking and playing with some guy just like a dog would. They are pretty cool.
I hear that. What about if you were a pokemon trainer?
Oh my goodness, the one with the tiny mustache
Yes.
I think it's a big part the freedom of anonymity, but some of the stories I've heard on here are the worst.
It just makes me want to throw dirt with my best friend, you know?
I'm getting into a medical administration role. :) The volunteer stuff is biology related which is actually my degree, so I'm pretty happy.
Second season.
I said consummate V's! Consummate!
Aw geez, you'll make a girl blush! Thanks man.
(just as fun at parties, apparently)
Yes you are correct, but I see no issue with using the colloquial term for these sorts of things.
That dog looks very corg-nizant. I'm sorry. I'll show myself out.
I looked after someone's catsnakes once. I let them out for TWO MINUTES and one got into a cabinet and got his head stuck in a watering can
No pun intended (really), but that is my JAM
"You came in that thing? You're braver than I thought."
Haha, not this time sadly... thank you though :)
Oh, geez. I meant writing the thing, but thank you.
That one's my favourite ending.
Well this spiraled out of control almost instantly.
Cheers OP! Happy birthday, and best wishes for the coming year.