1843 pts · February 28, 2013
“Skinny” is a funny name for a guinea pig
Does that mean all flat rattlers have to move to the north?
Always a good idea to sniff your food before you eat it
That’s a lot of tape. May it find its destination safely!
Very nice dumperoo
Keep us updated with why you make!
How will the cat destroy the tree if the tree is the cat?
Got to start at the bottom! Well that’s what she said anyway
Can confirm - this position will fuck your neck. Do not recommend out of 10.
Favourited for later me to make...
Aussies don’t celebrate it at all
As an Aussie I haven't seen these before and got a good chuckle! Thanks for posting +1
Until their message reads "hey want to have sex"
Did it take 2 or 3 potatoes to take this?
Is this you trying to get front page?
This if I ever have to look after my sister's kids!
Looks a little bit like a trex in the last frame. A tiny non scary trex
I'm in Australia before people think it is still only the 2nd of Oct
perfect
that cat arm is so human like! Look at the fluffy elbow!
Send him to AUS he wouldn't last 5min with all the NOPES
I've heard it is so the vision impaired can tell the notes apart & not get scammed by people saying they are handing of $10 but really $100
Not sure if true but have heard it is to help the vision impaired be able to tell them apart
Can't tell if snow or heaven joke...
I would say that is a FANtastic start to the new year
BIGGGGG cat
We need to go deeper!
BLUE STEEL ZOE!
Is it just me or does that lady in purple look like Phoebe/ Lisa Kudrow?
If you are in Australia you can buy them from Coles in with all the chocolates and lollies
“Skinny” is a funny name for a guinea pig
Does that mean all flat rattlers have to move to the north?
Always a good idea to sniff your food before you eat it
That’s a lot of tape. May it find its destination safely!
Very nice dumperoo
Keep us updated with why you make!
How will the cat destroy the tree if the tree is the cat?
Got to start at the bottom! Well that’s what she said anyway
Can confirm - this position will fuck your neck. Do not recommend out of 10.
Favourited for later me to make...
Aussies don’t celebrate it at all
As an Aussie I haven't seen these before and got a good chuckle! Thanks for posting +1
Until their message reads "hey want to have sex"
Did it take 2 or 3 potatoes to take this?
Is this you trying to get front page?
This if I ever have to look after my sister's kids!
Looks a little bit like a trex in the last frame. A tiny non scary trex
I'm in Australia before people think it is still only the 2nd of Oct
perfect
that cat arm is so human like! Look at the fluffy elbow!
Send him to AUS he wouldn't last 5min with all the NOPES
I've heard it is so the vision impaired can tell the notes apart & not get scammed by people saying they are handing of $10 but really $100
Not sure if true but have heard it is to help the vision impaired be able to tell them apart
Can't tell if snow or heaven joke...
I would say that is a FANtastic start to the new year
BIGGGGG cat
We need to go deeper!
BLUE STEEL ZOE!
Is it just me or does that lady in purple look like Phoebe/ Lisa Kudrow?
If you are in Australia you can buy them from Coles in with all the chocolates and lollies