13231 pts ยท March 22, 2013
Sometimes, I do the thing.
$6000
Get a PC - plug in a controller
I can't tell if it's a huge mouse or a small rat
Hey! That's my hometown!
Hips don't lie
What's the reference for the ghost in a jar section?
show her the goods - start with some uncommon peps - use her response to guide your curation
Who designed these metrics, 2nd graders?
I was not amazingly impressed by Witcher 3 - it feels like I'm playing a prettier version of Fable which was cool... for 2003
We get it
you don't know how to crop an image?
#BlazeIt
ever been so excited you climbed a wall?
Like any of us remember meeting Mr. Beleren.
Oh right the murders
The hero we deserve.
Who summoned the Owlbear?
Are we giving attractive women latin names now?
Go Son Go! Go Son Go!
What looks like a clever illusion is actually the burnt out shell of my house
This is the episode that made me fall in love with this show.
What is this a picture representing post-Twin-Ban Modern
I feel like that about Owen Wilson
Must be an American Hospital
I feel like Catherine the Great
I feel asleep for most of it but I blame the drugs and my old man body
sodium*
pst... all neurons use salt when they fire, pour salt on something freshly dead and it will have reflexive movements
pu...put your dick in it
$6000
Get a PC - plug in a controller
I can't tell if it's a huge mouse or a small rat
Hey! That's my hometown!
Hips don't lie
What's the reference for the ghost in a jar section?
show her the goods - start with some uncommon peps - use her response to guide your curation
Who designed these metrics, 2nd graders?
I was not amazingly impressed by Witcher 3 - it feels like I'm playing a prettier version of Fable which was cool... for 2003
We get it
you don't know how to crop an image?
#BlazeIt
ever been so excited you climbed a wall?
Like any of us remember meeting Mr. Beleren.
Oh right the murders
The hero we deserve.
Who summoned the Owlbear?
Are we giving attractive women latin names now?
Go Son Go! Go Son Go!
What looks like a clever illusion is actually the burnt out shell of my house
This is the episode that made me fall in love with this show.
What is this a picture representing post-Twin-Ban Modern
I feel like that about Owen Wilson
Must be an American Hospital
I feel like Catherine the Great
I feel asleep for most of it but I blame the drugs and my old man body
sodium*
pst... all neurons use salt when they fire, pour salt on something freshly dead and it will have reflexive movements
pu...put your dick in it