1191 pts ยท August 14, 2013
Can I buy a vowel?
That's a load of cpap.
I'd name them all Frosty.
Well done, Spock. =^)
I can see how it prevents him from banging into things, but how does it help him know where he's going? GPS bowl app?
+1 because no.
Well, I'm glad it's multiple choice.
I love this. I wonder who's next into the gang? Harrison Ford?
I agree, with the strong exception when she and the doctor sing duets. Horrible. You are my sunshine, indeed.
No.
That's a novel approach. Revenge: Pay it forward!
I think I saw this product idea on Inventions of Tomorrow. Asimov also had visions of such a disk.
Zombie carts have risen from the corral!
I don't see anything odd about this. All of my door handles have pizza slices on them.
+1 for first nerld problem
:) Good kid +1. I'm doing the same for my mom.
King of the hill.
Nice! Once they're back on their feet make sure they're home by 11. :)
Or, more likely, just female. :)
*was/is, and yep, it's Yale. And still at large.
There was is/one recently in Yale (I think), poops in the dryers of the laundromat. Known as "The Poopetrator".
That is extremely cool of you to do.
"No, dude get it? It's saying YOU'RE stupid! Everyone's dumb except for me!" "No. No, Stan. Just.. no."
Shut up, solid! I'm a changeling!
You haven't lived until you've had a chip right off the line.
My guess is they've been removed to protect against fuckheads that will kill for them. REMOVE THE HUMAN'S LOWER HORN!!
GENIUS!
I have no idea how I missed this game in my youth. From everything I've heard, I'm glad I did.
Going to the gym is like taking a dump in a multi-toilet public restroom. It takes several visits before it seems remotely OK. (imo)
Dont they usually save the center for toothpicks and magic wands?
Can I buy a vowel?
That's a load of cpap.
I'd name them all Frosty.
Well done, Spock. =^)
I can see how it prevents him from banging into things, but how does it help him know where he's going? GPS bowl app?
+1 because no.
Well, I'm glad it's multiple choice.
I love this. I wonder who's next into the gang? Harrison Ford?
I agree, with the strong exception when she and the doctor sing duets. Horrible. You are my sunshine, indeed.
No.
That's a novel approach. Revenge: Pay it forward!
I think I saw this product idea on Inventions of Tomorrow. Asimov also had visions of such a disk.
Zombie carts have risen from the corral!
I don't see anything odd about this. All of my door handles have pizza slices on them.
+1 for first nerld problem
:) Good kid +1. I'm doing the same for my mom.
King of the hill.
Nice! Once they're back on their feet make sure they're home by 11. :)
Or, more likely, just female. :)
*was/is, and yep, it's Yale. And still at large.
There was is/one recently in Yale (I think), poops in the dryers of the laundromat. Known as "The Poopetrator".
That is extremely cool of you to do.
"No, dude get it? It's saying YOU'RE stupid! Everyone's dumb except for me!" "No. No, Stan. Just.. no."
Shut up, solid! I'm a changeling!
You haven't lived until you've had a chip right off the line.
My guess is they've been removed to protect against fuckheads that will kill for them. REMOVE THE HUMAN'S LOWER HORN!!
GENIUS!
I have no idea how I missed this game in my youth. From everything I've heard, I'm glad I did.
Going to the gym is like taking a dump in a multi-toilet public restroom. It takes several visits before it seems remotely OK. (imo)
Dont they usually save the center for toothpicks and magic wands?