2357 pts ยท December 5, 2011
G'day mate
To destroy the evidence of course
No Gangnam style?
"That's my purse, I don't know you!"
I know how you feel
Read it as barista and wondered to myself "what does this have to do with coffee?"
Was hoping for surprise Patrick.
Susan Sarandon looking like the evil mom from Rapunzel
Thought this was going to be a "behind the gif" meme
Well, maybe not RIGHT next to it. lol
And sometimes the meat bathes.
Pie can fly! This is exciting news!
Park next to the cart return
*pond
They all float down here
Yes, I'll have a latte and 10 cats please.
I think they mean the clothing color.
These are fucking magical!
Oh yes, i like these.
Dog robot got me. +1
https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/b3/d9/c0/b3d9c04a4f812e498d80fdad5c303ddc.jpg
Bitch, I'm fabulous.
But...what about hornets?
Never trust a fart.
Is it strange that death seems more "lively" than the other guy?
MRW I'm hungry af and hear the microwave beep
Despite all my rage, I am still making minimum wage.
I thought I was alone.
I didn't believe you so I counted. Can confirm there are 21.
#SOCKS
To destroy the evidence of course
No Gangnam style?
"That's my purse, I don't know you!"
I know how you feel
Read it as barista and wondered to myself "what does this have to do with coffee?"
Was hoping for surprise Patrick.
Susan Sarandon looking like the evil mom from Rapunzel
Thought this was going to be a "behind the gif" meme
Well, maybe not RIGHT next to it. lol
And sometimes the meat bathes.
Pie can fly! This is exciting news!
Park next to the cart return
*pond
They all float down here
Yes, I'll have a latte and 10 cats please.
I think they mean the clothing color.
These are fucking magical!
Oh yes, i like these.
Dog robot got me. +1
https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/b3/d9/c0/b3d9c04a4f812e498d80fdad5c303ddc.jpg
Bitch, I'm fabulous.
But...what about hornets?
Never trust a fart.
Is it strange that death seems more "lively" than the other guy?
MRW I'm hungry af and hear the microwave beep
Despite all my rage, I am still making minimum wage.
I thought I was alone.
I didn't believe you so I counted. Can confirm there are 21.
#SOCKS