168 pts · October 14, 2016
I'm meeeeeeeemeee
Yes! Our lawyer sent 5 letter with warning of lawsuit for damages and they got scared I suppose
You are so right, I got in!! ????
Thank you for your support! I got in finally!!
I’ll do that next time brother, thank you! I moved in!
Better than having a gf that for sure but thank you! I moved in!
You are very right! Thank you man, I finally moved in!!
I got in! Thank you!
Can I legally do that??
I signed everything, the person won’t leave!
No I’m in Canada Toronto
They won’t pay until I take them to court
Im now. What if they won’t leave??
I have the key now but the previous owner won’t leave
Got it
I swear I’ll suit the shit outta them
I signed everything. They won’t move!! ????
☹️its all I have left
I will most likely, thank you. Also need to find a storage place for all my belongs ☹️
Thank you, you motivate me to keep it up with gym!
Circumcise machine
Yes! Our lawyer sent 5 letter with warning of lawsuit for damages and they got scared I suppose
You are so right, I got in!! ????
Thank you for your support! I got in finally!!
I’ll do that next time brother, thank you! I moved in!
Better than having a gf that for sure but thank you! I moved in!
You are very right! Thank you man, I finally moved in!!
I got in! Thank you!
Can I legally do that??
I signed everything, the person won’t leave!
No I’m in Canada Toronto
They won’t pay until I take them to court
Im now. What if they won’t leave??
I have the key now but the previous owner won’t leave
Got it
I swear I’ll suit the shit outta them
I signed everything. They won’t move!! ????
☹️its all I have left
I will most likely, thank you. Also need to find a storage place for all my belongs ☹️
Thank you, you motivate me to keep it up with gym!
Circumcise machine