209 pts ยท January 18, 2014
Hello internet! I'm a person, I do stuff, you know a bit of this, a bit of that. How nice!
Cool minis!
A good start!
Sword stuff is good stuff
I'm a leaf on the wind, Watch how I meow.
It's part of a great short film, can't remember the name though.
Damn, you got me
Yeah, why not
Very cool!
Hooray!
nice work!
Omnipotency is larger than logic in the concept of God. It's Cthulhoid, he can create what he does not know and know it, he can do anything.
Too many cooks
I like the duct tape thing
Oh crap, there goes todays fun. Deep and dark stuff
That's kinda cool when you think about it
Nice map!
Looking good! Keep up the good work!
It's a dog!
That's cool
No, just no
Can I try it?
This is nice! Hope you finnish it.
This is the best news in weeks!
I want it on a shirt!
It would make an excellent album cover
Very cool stuff!
Be prepared 101
WHY!?
Ouch! Ouch! Ouch!
In short, be as boring as possible
Cool minis!
A good start!
Sword stuff is good stuff
I'm a leaf on the wind, Watch how I meow.
It's part of a great short film, can't remember the name though.
Damn, you got me
Yeah, why not
Very cool!
Hooray!
nice work!
Omnipotency is larger than logic in the concept of God. It's Cthulhoid, he can create what he does not know and know it, he can do anything.
Too many cooks
I like the duct tape thing
Oh crap, there goes todays fun. Deep and dark stuff
That's kinda cool when you think about it
Nice map!
Looking good! Keep up the good work!
It's a dog!
That's cool
No, just no
Can I try it?
This is nice! Hope you finnish it.
This is the best news in weeks!
I want it on a shirt!
It would make an excellent album cover
Very cool stuff!
Be prepared 101
WHY!?
Ouch! Ouch! Ouch!
In short, be as boring as possible