674 pts ยท July 21, 2012
Lovely aww provided to you today by the same bulldozer that removed the vegetation and changed the landscape. Come back for more tomorrow.
*Interseller
Apparently we come with an expiration date (or this is a case for Ms Fletcher).
Looks more like Charlie Chaplin to me. Someone should photoshop a little hat.
Looks like the dude is taking a dump...
Well sir, that makes two of us. Best of luck to you!
Hotmail is still alive?
You've missed a spot...
5 months clear after 15 years of smoking ;) I didn't find a single valid reason to keep smoking yet I had a whole bunch for quitting.
That motherfucker is drinking the bird's brain! Isn't that cute...
But what if you did have it? It would still be a reason for celebration? I hope you don't ever have to discover what having it means.
Yeah right... a kid... we all know yo mama's taking the picture :)
Hello Monsieur!
Highly relevant: http://imgur.com/7F7FZ
Lovely aww provided to you today by the same bulldozer that removed the vegetation and changed the landscape. Come back for more tomorrow.
*Interseller
Apparently we come with an expiration date (or this is a case for Ms Fletcher).
Looks more like Charlie Chaplin to me. Someone should photoshop a little hat.
Looks like the dude is taking a dump...
Well sir, that makes two of us. Best of luck to you!
Hotmail is still alive?
You've missed a spot...
5 months clear after 15 years of smoking ;) I didn't find a single valid reason to keep smoking yet I had a whole bunch for quitting.
That motherfucker is drinking the bird's brain! Isn't that cute...
But what if you did have it? It would still be a reason for celebration? I hope you don't ever have to discover what having it means.
Yeah right... a kid... we all know yo mama's taking the picture :)
Hello Monsieur!
Highly relevant: http://imgur.com/7F7FZ