825 pts ยท December 9, 2013
I'm insecure. I know what for. ~ ~
they ARE beautiful
I have psoriasis and know how freaking brace this is. Cudos.
As a future high school teacher, I want this vigilance for my students.
wtf bro
my entire family is made up of irish twins and it's great. roll with it!
agree. it's misleading
if they weren't yellow, it would have been amazing
I don't think the yellow was great, but I don't agree that it was the worst. Yellow and blue aren't great, but the solid blue carpet? !!
While I don't love the yellow furniture, the solid royal blue from Nixon is baller.
this is so inaccurate and fails to account for race.Like, is this all white people? Or is this considering that Latinas make about 56 cents?
the best is when you're adopted by a girl gang of extroverts and they gradually make you an extrovert in given situations with ~3 strangers
this is so metal
Blue is up to 88% now.=
Blue is up to 88% now.
why do you define a DNR as passive murder?
hahaha, 10/10 reference
http://www.whateveryamericanshouldknow.org/ It's in order
Still pretty messed up that you're analogizing Biden to Lenny...
You come with your own sourcing info. The best kind!!
Would likely boycott the shop without Pluto included and given proper rank
I don't have to plug my nose when I'm underwater so I'm on that same level.
Even if she's "willing to do it for you" doesn't mean she isn't going to think you're a bastard while she's maintaining them.
i don't think you're eating cake right
Thanks!
Frida Kahlo
so cute and definitely rewarable if you're like me and broke / lazy
In high school, we got extra credit for dressing up for History presentations. I got the civil war....WWII did not get extra credit...
ugh, so jealous. i live in Chicago and had to restock because I ran out at 12:30
looks great!
yes
they ARE beautiful
I have psoriasis and know how freaking brace this is. Cudos.
As a future high school teacher, I want this vigilance for my students.
wtf bro
my entire family is made up of irish twins and it's great. roll with it!
agree. it's misleading
if they weren't yellow, it would have been amazing
I don't think the yellow was great, but I don't agree that it was the worst. Yellow and blue aren't great, but the solid blue carpet? !!
While I don't love the yellow furniture, the solid royal blue from Nixon is baller.
this is so inaccurate and fails to account for race.Like, is this all white people? Or is this considering that Latinas make about 56 cents?
the best is when you're adopted by a girl gang of extroverts and they gradually make you an extrovert in given situations with ~3 strangers
this is so metal
Blue is up to 88% now.=
Blue is up to 88% now.
why do you define a DNR as passive murder?
hahaha, 10/10 reference
http://www.whateveryamericanshouldknow.org/ It's in order
Still pretty messed up that you're analogizing Biden to Lenny...
You come with your own sourcing info. The best kind!!
Would likely boycott the shop without Pluto included and given proper rank
I don't have to plug my nose when I'm underwater so I'm on that same level.
Even if she's "willing to do it for you" doesn't mean she isn't going to think you're a bastard while she's maintaining them.
i don't think you're eating cake right
Thanks!
Frida Kahlo
so cute and definitely rewarable if you're like me and broke / lazy
In high school, we got extra credit for dressing up for History presentations. I got the civil war....WWII did not get extra credit...
ugh, so jealous. i live in Chicago and had to restock because I ran out at 12:30
looks great!
yes