6 pts ยท March 19, 2016
dank may mays
Bill Cosby as a paint can
If you don't take them you are called a downer and the police hunt you down and kill you or force you go take the pills
Yeah, the drugs are called "joy", the town's happy pills
It's shit
Sorry, I don't speak tetris
Pac man, more like packin a lip full of dip yee yee
Trypophobia my dude.
Wouldn't you like to see something strange...
.
I'M TAKIN' BACK THE CROWN, SO CLOSE I CAN TASTE IT
Goddamn it.
Also another site thisiswhyimbroke.com
Lol
Bill Cosby as a paint can
If you don't take them you are called a downer and the police hunt you down and kill you or force you go take the pills
Yeah, the drugs are called "joy", the town's happy pills
It's shit
Sorry, I don't speak tetris
Pac man, more like packin a lip full of dip yee yee
Trypophobia my dude.
Wouldn't you like to see something strange...
.
I'M TAKIN' BACK THE CROWN, SO CLOSE I CAN TASTE IT
.
Goddamn it.
Also another site thisiswhyimbroke.com
Lol