7424 pts ยท December 18, 2011
Jamie from Megas XLR
That's pretty impressive XD
Except my ex had Bipolar Type 1, soooo.... yeah.
First thing I thought of. Back to the Future
Nah it's his saddle
reminds me of Neversoft from the old Tony Hawk games
easily my favorite
comment
My favorite game of all time, I couldn't pass up the opportunity
oh Pete
You're not helping!
NO, I WILL NOT SAY I LIKE CREPES
was sad to see that wasn't one of the interesting facts. +1 to you
in the new Smash Bros for 3DS when trying to get a random match connection, often times you'll just get an error code and be kicked out
it's flirting with the whole "Uncanny Valley" sort of thing. It looks just normal enough to be creepy.
oooooh you almost had it! gotta be quicker than that!
Probably the ricin, Lydia.
needs to be top comment. that's IMMEDIATELY what played in my head
No, I asked for a glass of "just ice"
took me several watches to realize the catcher just got hit in mr. happy
I thought the empire had fallen?
lol, that would be a pain in the ass to cut
sang it to the tune of "What a Wonderful World"
and a squirtle fountain
".....seriously?.... what the f-come on....."
~YES I CAN'T LIIEEE I HAVE PAINTED MY SCHWIINNNGGG.... NOW GRAB YOUR "DESTINY" IF YOU KNOW WHAT I MEEEAAANNN~
No, I didn't even think the first picture was attractive
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1AYbqyVNVpY
PERFECTO
so basically the only way someone will get this is if you slide through an intersection on your roof
Jamie from Megas XLR
That's pretty impressive XD
Except my ex had Bipolar Type 1, soooo.... yeah.
First thing I thought of. Back to the Future
Nah it's his saddle
reminds me of Neversoft from the old Tony Hawk games
easily my favorite
comment
My favorite game of all time, I couldn't pass up the opportunity
oh Pete
You're not helping!
NO, I WILL NOT SAY I LIKE CREPES
was sad to see that wasn't one of the interesting facts. +1 to you
in the new Smash Bros for 3DS when trying to get a random match connection, often times you'll just get an error code and be kicked out
it's flirting with the whole "Uncanny Valley" sort of thing. It looks just normal enough to be creepy.
oooooh you almost had it! gotta be quicker than that!
Probably the ricin, Lydia.
needs to be top comment. that's IMMEDIATELY what played in my head
No, I asked for a glass of "just ice"
took me several watches to realize the catcher just got hit in mr. happy
I thought the empire had fallen?
lol, that would be a pain in the ass to cut
sang it to the tune of "What a Wonderful World"
and a squirtle fountain
".....seriously?.... what the f-come on....."
~YES I CAN'T LIIEEE I HAVE PAINTED MY SCHWIINNNGGG.... NOW GRAB YOUR "DESTINY" IF YOU KNOW WHAT I MEEEAAANNN~
No, I didn't even think the first picture was attractive
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1AYbqyVNVpY
PERFECTO
so basically the only way someone will get this is if you slide through an intersection on your roof