664 pts ยท June 10, 2012
is that last picture eli manning as a teenager?
Isnt a selfie with 2 people just a normal picture? Selfie is a picture of yourself? Im out of the loop?
Your not being forced to log in, If youre going to complain isnt it easier to view a different site than to log in and not like the trend?
he loves it
why is voltorb a country
You cant censor the internet, little kids still get it in.
shoulder cocks. ha.
IF ITS A SELFIE BUT WITH 2 PEOPLE ISNT THAT JUST A REGULAR PICTURE !!!
if this was mexico that would be his new sex toy.. sorry not sorry
Rex Ryan?
I worked AT THIS WAWA
lol at the cake caption
wtf do u live in howell NJ
eaten for brektfast
why wasnt sarah jessica parker the ponyta
I live in south carolina, I feel like for an entire day they need to put this on TV and just dont let people change it. EVERYONE DOES THIS..
is there even a ball???
perhaps your seeking validation in the wrong place, perhaps seeking validation is wrong
Since when is posting a popular opinion considered a confession.
I need to make a grinds my gears meme, ITS NOT A SELFIE WITH MORE THAN ONLY ONES SELF
That steak and those bacon cheese fries in that dudes favorites page, SO HOT
FF tactics - Worker 8 kills Mustadio and they pheonix down him
this is real sad.. real sad
add me on league - Squidzonrice
this joke gets so many welfare checks itll be able to afford some food soon
touche amore, listen to them
That never became hotter, girls just keep saying it did.
Must be a mets game.
I know im a schlep cause im still thinking about boobs from the first picture.
is that last picture eli manning as a teenager?
Isnt a selfie with 2 people just a normal picture? Selfie is a picture of yourself? Im out of the loop?
Your not being forced to log in, If youre going to complain isnt it easier to view a different site than to log in and not like the trend?
he loves it
why is voltorb a country
You cant censor the internet, little kids still get it in.
shoulder cocks. ha.
IF ITS A SELFIE BUT WITH 2 PEOPLE ISNT THAT JUST A REGULAR PICTURE !!!
if this was mexico that would be his new sex toy.. sorry not sorry
Rex Ryan?
I worked AT THIS WAWA
lol at the cake caption
wtf do u live in howell NJ
eaten for brektfast
why wasnt sarah jessica parker the ponyta
I live in south carolina, I feel like for an entire day they need to put this on TV and just dont let people change it. EVERYONE DOES THIS..
is there even a ball???
perhaps your seeking validation in the wrong place, perhaps seeking validation is wrong
Since when is posting a popular opinion considered a confession.
I need to make a grinds my gears meme, ITS NOT A SELFIE WITH MORE THAN ONLY ONES SELF
That steak and those bacon cheese fries in that dudes favorites page, SO HOT
FF tactics - Worker 8 kills Mustadio and they pheonix down him
this is real sad.. real sad
add me on league - Squidzonrice
this joke gets so many welfare checks itll be able to afford some food soon
touche amore, listen to them
That never became hotter, girls just keep saying it did.
Must be a mets game.
I know im a schlep cause im still thinking about boobs from the first picture.