209 pts ยท March 29, 2014
She's currently on a diet. She was very hungry and would steal the other dogs foods!
Strange that you added the A-Kon pics to this. Though I would love to see more of those. Been going for years.
Always.
Was I the only one that thought Month/Cunth?
VAN BUREN!
As a CPS worker in a Southern state I will say that often times the state laws favor mothers, not necessarily CPS
I kind of want to save that gif for... lady science...
Who hates on neckbeards? Proud wife of a neckbeard.
Oh yeah *turns phone sideways
This song is very, very intense.
I, too, find this hilarious.
To be a haiku it must also have a seasonal element
I believe she is a shih tzu, but the literally found her abandoned in a parking lot.
Two in every three people is a blurry wrestler...
People often tend to forget their babies will one day be adults.
She's currently on a diet. She was very hungry and would steal the other dogs foods!
Strange that you added the A-Kon pics to this. Though I would love to see more of those. Been going for years.
Always.
Was I the only one that thought Month/Cunth?
VAN BUREN!
As a CPS worker in a Southern state I will say that often times the state laws favor mothers, not necessarily CPS
I kind of want to save that gif for... lady science...
Who hates on neckbeards? Proud wife of a neckbeard.
Oh yeah *turns phone sideways
This song is very, very intense.
I, too, find this hilarious.
To be a haiku it must also have a seasonal element
I believe she is a shih tzu, but the literally found her abandoned in a parking lot.
Two in every three people is a blurry wrestler...
People often tend to forget their babies will one day be adults.