591 pts · August 31, 2012
This is what I came to post. This is more like "parallel parking for people who can't do it properly."
A thousand times this. I would also venture that if you set up a Linux system for someone properly you will have less tech support calls.
How did they convince Donald Rumsfeld to do the service?
That's hilarious. Sorry I only have one upvote to give.
Sadly, according to Merriam-Webster, yes: http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/literally
It's just a southerner saying "Ball taint".
Considering 99% of sci-fi movies have sound in space I think it's impressive that people are arguing over the minutiae of this. 2/2
The main gripes I've heard are the time dilation and a planet not being able to orbit a black hole. The science on both those is solid 1/2
Neither Brand or Cooper would have aged, and the last world wasn't that close to the black hole. All the time dilation happened to them both
Hmmm. Do I believe an internet random or Kip Thorne? Seriously, a lot of the science in it is beyond most scientists' comprehension.
The massive flaw for me is being able to send your opponent to a board that has already been won. If the mini-board is won it should be dead
It seems to have screwed up rules though. Nine goes initially, and you can send your opponent back to boards that have already been won. :-(
I agree with his sentiment totally. Yet if a religious person says "Hate the sin, not the sinner" they still get called a bigot.
Main advantage of Al Jazeera over BBC is they don't have the filters BBC do. Lots of their staff are ex-BBC staff who wanted more freedom.
Actually, it's the name of a fighting bull from Spain, but the other version is less killy.
You should really tell him not to try drinking the Ajax considering it has a load of fruit on the front and "Tropical Lime Twist" on it.
http://www.buzzfeed.com/awesomer/10-firefly-references-on-castle-that-you-may-have-missed
Isn't he worth about £50million? How is that not wealthy?
I have that t-shirt but the first line is "Haikus are easy".
I was hoping this comment would be here. Good work - it should be higher.
http://it.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fallaces_sunt_rerum_species_et_hominum_spes_fallunt
Mah boys wicked smaht.
Or for that matter died any day after June 8th 2001.
Exactly what I thought of when I saw the pic. Whistler was awesome.
You live up to your username!
Don't believe you. 5 seconds to pick it up = $120,000 per min = over $63 billion per year. Maybe $100, but not $10,000.
Mine too, so much so that I posted it before scrolling down the comments, which goes to show that Ecclesiastes 1:9 is as true as ever.
It's been said before - and more succinctly (Luke 21:1-4). Still a nice and humble sentiment though.
Breathe.
You should just roll two different coloured d10 - one for tens and the other for units. No mechanical issues and they stop rolling faster.
This is what I came to post. This is more like "parallel parking for people who can't do it properly."
A thousand times this. I would also venture that if you set up a Linux system for someone properly you will have less tech support calls.
How did they convince Donald Rumsfeld to do the service?
That's hilarious. Sorry I only have one upvote to give.
Sadly, according to Merriam-Webster, yes: http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/literally
It's just a southerner saying "Ball taint".
Considering 99% of sci-fi movies have sound in space I think it's impressive that people are arguing over the minutiae of this. 2/2
The main gripes I've heard are the time dilation and a planet not being able to orbit a black hole. The science on both those is solid 1/2
Neither Brand or Cooper would have aged, and the last world wasn't that close to the black hole. All the time dilation happened to them both
Hmmm. Do I believe an internet random or Kip Thorne? Seriously, a lot of the science in it is beyond most scientists' comprehension.
The massive flaw for me is being able to send your opponent to a board that has already been won. If the mini-board is won it should be dead
It seems to have screwed up rules though. Nine goes initially, and you can send your opponent back to boards that have already been won. :-(
I agree with his sentiment totally. Yet if a religious person says "Hate the sin, not the sinner" they still get called a bigot.
Main advantage of Al Jazeera over BBC is they don't have the filters BBC do. Lots of their staff are ex-BBC staff who wanted more freedom.
Actually, it's the name of a fighting bull from Spain, but the other version is less killy.
You should really tell him not to try drinking the Ajax considering it has a load of fruit on the front and "Tropical Lime Twist" on it.
http://www.buzzfeed.com/awesomer/10-firefly-references-on-castle-that-you-may-have-missed
Isn't he worth about £50million? How is that not wealthy?
I have that t-shirt but the first line is "Haikus are easy".
I was hoping this comment would be here. Good work - it should be higher.
http://it.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fallaces_sunt_rerum_species_et_hominum_spes_fallunt
Mah boys wicked smaht.
Or for that matter died any day after June 8th 2001.
Exactly what I thought of when I saw the pic. Whistler was awesome.
You live up to your username!
Don't believe you. 5 seconds to pick it up = $120,000 per min = over $63 billion per year. Maybe $100, but not $10,000.
Mine too, so much so that I posted it before scrolling down the comments, which goes to show that Ecclesiastes 1:9 is as true as ever.
It's been said before - and more succinctly (Luke 21:1-4). Still a nice and humble sentiment though.
Breathe.
You should just roll two different coloured d10 - one for tens and the other for units. No mechanical issues and they stop rolling faster.