968 pts ยท November 7, 2014
Ha ha. So subtle but soo funny. I feel so sad for those other losers who don't get it...
Or a cat...
In short, the choice is to repeat the 70s or the 80s
I've got a room like that. Well... Actually I have Spotify and a Bluetooth speaker, but it is close
Fried food 5 nights a week? Good God! Do you still camp or can you no longer fit into the tent?
No. No you didn't.
FFS! If didn't loop. Why didn't if loop? I am scarred
Um... Yeah, me too - said everyone in the entire world
I did this (without the letter) 25 years ago with Skittles. Turns out, in hindsight, it was life's high point. Need to get more Skittles
spot the difference
It is annoying, I get it. But why? 75% of views will be via mobile. Perhaps it is ok?
Good luck filtering and pivoting (and all the other good stuff excel does) in word. Get over yourself
+1 for the obvious question in the post. Was about to post the wtf.
Hmm... It's a toughy...
That's not Jennifer Lawrence, that's garlic bread!
It's wrong. I get it. But why? English is so stupid, few things make real sense. If I could redo it there'd be changes. Nix q to start with!
People still buy extended warranties? I keep a tally of all the warranties I could have bought - makes me smile everytime I think of it
"Try and scratch it now, bitch" - vet
Wouldn't you want the best side facing where you can see it? Why waste it on the filthy public?
Since Brexit I've been looking for a new nationality. I guess Finnish fits the bill perfectly
Watch!
Was outraged. Well done, you git.
Isn't that super high caffeinated mate? South Americans have odd parenting techniques
My company has a team dedicated to converting all the excel crap 'power users' have built, and then passed on, into supportable software
What is wrong with these people? The world is filled with things appropriate to poke spiders with and not one of them has blood vessels!
I'm confused by US medicine. Isn't it in the patient's interest to get the cheap generic version, always? Why doesn't the doc insist on it?
No. No that is not me.
A Google a day keeps gullibility at bay
But the root of the problem IS the square
Love whisky, hate bourbon - different strokes, etc. Question: why so strong? Anything over 40% is difficult to enjoy without diluting, imho
Ha ha. So subtle but soo funny. I feel so sad for those other losers who don't get it...
Or a cat...
In short, the choice is to repeat the 70s or the 80s
I've got a room like that. Well... Actually I have Spotify and a Bluetooth speaker, but it is close
Fried food 5 nights a week? Good God! Do you still camp or can you no longer fit into the tent?
No. No you didn't.
FFS! If didn't loop. Why didn't if loop? I am scarred
Um... Yeah, me too - said everyone in the entire world
I did this (without the letter) 25 years ago with Skittles. Turns out, in hindsight, it was life's high point. Need to get more Skittles
spot the difference
It is annoying, I get it. But why? 75% of views will be via mobile. Perhaps it is ok?
Good luck filtering and pivoting (and all the other good stuff excel does) in word. Get over yourself
+1 for the obvious question in the post. Was about to post the wtf.
Hmm... It's a toughy...
That's not Jennifer Lawrence, that's garlic bread!
It's wrong. I get it. But why? English is so stupid, few things make real sense. If I could redo it there'd be changes. Nix q to start with!
People still buy extended warranties? I keep a tally of all the warranties I could have bought - makes me smile everytime I think of it
"Try and scratch it now, bitch" - vet
Wouldn't you want the best side facing where you can see it? Why waste it on the filthy public?
Since Brexit I've been looking for a new nationality. I guess Finnish fits the bill perfectly
Watch!
Was outraged. Well done, you git.
Isn't that super high caffeinated mate? South Americans have odd parenting techniques
My company has a team dedicated to converting all the excel crap 'power users' have built, and then passed on, into supportable software
What is wrong with these people? The world is filled with things appropriate to poke spiders with and not one of them has blood vessels!
I'm confused by US medicine. Isn't it in the patient's interest to get the cheap generic version, always? Why doesn't the doc insist on it?
No. No that is not me.
A Google a day keeps gullibility at bay
But the root of the problem IS the square
Love whisky, hate bourbon - different strokes, etc. Question: why so strong? Anything over 40% is difficult to enjoy without diluting, imho