697 pts ยท February 10, 2014
10/10
Hahaha...oh...
m...
It really depends on the content being worked on but either way 16GB will be great
A PC with an i5 processor, 8 or 16GB memory and no more than an Nvidia GTX 960 will be excellent and will likely be so for a long time
.
Amen...
Now I gotta comment so I won't be that guy...
Don't look at it...
http://www.reactiongifs.com/r/oh-shi.gif
http://a1.files.xovain.com/image/upload/MTI4NDg1Mzg4Njk1MTQ3Nzk0.gif
http://media.giphy.com/media/IwYXRW8IXRftS/giphy.gif
All you need now is a strap-on and lube
Yes she is
http://gifsec.com/wp-content/uploads/GIF/2014/12/I-Have-Lot-of-Questions-GIF-2015.gif?gs=a
How I feel after drinking too much Red Bull
Black Canary
http://media.giphy.com/media/Hrz2n5dHvujm0/giphy.gif
Tis' but a scratch...
Walk through a spiderweb you say?? http://giphy.com/gifs/pVtulZdJsUuCQ/html5
Touche...
It really does add to the decor in user sub
Doing that won't be easy...
I think it has to do with the creative direction the producers are going. It can be good or bad, or in the case of X3 Deadpool, horrible...
I think anything dealing with mutants fall under Fox
Cool, cool mountain
Neat
10/10
Hahaha...oh...
m...
It really depends on the content being worked on but either way 16GB will be great
A PC with an i5 processor, 8 or 16GB memory and no more than an Nvidia GTX 960 will be excellent and will likely be so for a long time
.
Amen...
Now I gotta comment so I won't be that guy...
Don't look at it...
http://www.reactiongifs.com/r/oh-shi.gif
http://a1.files.xovain.com/image/upload/MTI4NDg1Mzg4Njk1MTQ3Nzk0.gif
http://media.giphy.com/media/IwYXRW8IXRftS/giphy.gif
http://media.giphy.com/media/IwYXRW8IXRftS/giphy.gif
All you need now is a strap-on and lube
Yes she is
Don't look at it...
http://gifsec.com/wp-content/uploads/GIF/2014/12/I-Have-Lot-of-Questions-GIF-2015.gif?gs=a
How I feel after drinking too much Red Bull
Black Canary
http://media.giphy.com/media/Hrz2n5dHvujm0/giphy.gif
Tis' but a scratch...
Walk through a spiderweb you say?? http://giphy.com/gifs/pVtulZdJsUuCQ/html5
Touche...
It really does add to the decor in user sub
Doing that won't be easy...
I think it has to do with the creative direction the producers are going. It can be good or bad, or in the case of X3 Deadpool, horrible...
I think anything dealing with mutants fall under Fox
Cool, cool mountain
Neat