28342 pts ยท July 25, 2011
Dem eyes
All black kitties!!! I love black kitties!! ^_^
There are roughly 7-8 million people in New York City alone.. Some people.. I just.. -_
At this point you should probably seek professional help. Honestly sometimes therapy/medication helps.
That happens to my bf too, just tell her your body is singing to her, works every time.
Oh..oh.. that's... um... "Eye bleach! Apply directly to the eyes!"
And she's super portable!
I just started this week. I hope to do the same, congrats on reaching your goal OP!
Jesus. Fucking. Christ.
It happened in Texas too, never seen Thundersleet before in my life. Was really cool actually.
pretty much my exact response
http://cdn10.mixrmedia.com/wp-uploads/girlybubble/blog/2011/09/doug-up.gif
What is the spaghetti joke..? I don't even...
I won't make the joke.
Wow, the new Scary Stories books are much more tame than when I was a kid...
OH Satan, you scamp..
D'AWWWW! My sisters boyfriend has those tags for his cats collars too!
touche..
Laughed out loud, nunning.. *giggle*
I didn't even notice that until your comment... Holy crap.
I dunno, I guess I just like to see, I have a phobia of being blind because my vision is so bad and I guess it's just a comfort mechanism.
I have never tried that before, just did, it worked! Neat!
Yeah, I am extremely nearsighted and I have to drive to the gym.. :/
Well I did... But I guess I don't understand why you wouldn't want him to miss you I suppose. Are you not a part of his life?
As a glasses wearer, this is accurate.
d'awww! Ferocious baby!
The one on the left looks like he/she means business.
uhh..
Dem eyes
All black kitties!!! I love black kitties!! ^_^
There are roughly 7-8 million people in New York City alone.. Some people.. I just.. -_
At this point you should probably seek professional help. Honestly sometimes therapy/medication helps.
That happens to my bf too, just tell her your body is singing to her, works every time.
Oh..oh.. that's... um... "Eye bleach! Apply directly to the eyes!"
And she's super portable!
I just started this week. I hope to do the same, congrats on reaching your goal OP!
Jesus. Fucking. Christ.
It happened in Texas too, never seen Thundersleet before in my life. Was really cool actually.
pretty much my exact response
http://cdn10.mixrmedia.com/wp-uploads/girlybubble/blog/2011/09/doug-up.gif
What is the spaghetti joke..? I don't even...
I won't make the joke.
Wow, the new Scary Stories books are much more tame than when I was a kid...
OH Satan, you scamp..
D'AWWWW! My sisters boyfriend has those tags for his cats collars too!
touche..
Laughed out loud, nunning.. *giggle*
I didn't even notice that until your comment... Holy crap.
I dunno, I guess I just like to see, I have a phobia of being blind because my vision is so bad and I guess it's just a comfort mechanism.
I have never tried that before, just did, it worked! Neat!
Yeah, I am extremely nearsighted and I have to drive to the gym.. :/
Well I did... But I guess I don't understand why you wouldn't want him to miss you I suppose. Are you not a part of his life?
As a glasses wearer, this is accurate.
d'awww! Ferocious baby!
The one on the left looks like he/she means business.
uhh..