696 pts ยท August 21, 2013
ALL THE WABBITS
When I was in school we were taught stop, drop and roll. In case we caught on fire. Things have changed.
The hammering one reminds me of Dumbo.
Update: It was my brother.
Received a 2nd message: Ezekiel 7:7 doom has come upon you, upon you who dwell in the land. The time has come! The day is near!..." Etc.
MOAR!
Maybe he's trapped and is trying to Morse code.
"Where's the men's showers?"
Suck it Trebek.
With all of these Nye posts I had to make sure he was still alive. Now I'm back to being confused about all the Nye posts.
I'm gonna leave this upvote here and back away slowly.
Horror movies have taught me that any time a camera falls over someone dies. Swiper swipes again.
I want the bubble gun!!
He's the cousin they all try to avoid at family reunions because of "the incident".
I heart dropbears.
Alt+Tab to open up a new conversation.
I really wish Barney had just choked. I clearly have unresolved issues.
Agreed. Until next time.
Hhhaaaaaaard. (Woo! That was some fucking A+ team work)
And then I'll fucking bone you completely.
And then I'm gonna love you completely
What's your favorite dish?
What's your favorite posish?
And then you say wait a minute Sally I think I got something in my teeth. Could you get it out for me.....
I'm gonna ball you DISCREEEEETLYY
Sometimes you've got to say hey, I'm gonna fuck you, softly.
Sometimes you gotta make some love. And fuckin give her some smoochies too.
Now, look at the definition of antonym.
That's the only possible way though...
No no, it's illegal to have sex WITH a paraplegic. Discrimination!! We must stand up for their rights!.. Since they can't.
ALL THE WABBITS
When I was in school we were taught stop, drop and roll. In case we caught on fire. Things have changed.
The hammering one reminds me of Dumbo.
Update: It was my brother.
Received a 2nd message: Ezekiel 7:7 doom has come upon you, upon you who dwell in the land. The time has come! The day is near!..." Etc.
MOAR!
Maybe he's trapped and is trying to Morse code.
"Where's the men's showers?"
Suck it Trebek.
With all of these Nye posts I had to make sure he was still alive. Now I'm back to being confused about all the Nye posts.
I'm gonna leave this upvote here and back away slowly.
Horror movies have taught me that any time a camera falls over someone dies. Swiper swipes again.
I want the bubble gun!!
He's the cousin they all try to avoid at family reunions because of "the incident".
I heart dropbears.
Alt+Tab to open up a new conversation.
I really wish Barney had just choked. I clearly have unresolved issues.
Agreed. Until next time.
Hhhaaaaaaard. (Woo! That was some fucking A+ team work)
And then I'll fucking bone you completely.
And then I'm gonna love you completely
What's your favorite dish?
What's your favorite posish?
And then you say wait a minute Sally I think I got something in my teeth. Could you get it out for me.....
I'm gonna ball you DISCREEEEETLYY
Sometimes you've got to say hey, I'm gonna fuck you, softly.
Sometimes you gotta make some love. And fuckin give her some smoochies too.
Now, look at the definition of antonym.
That's the only possible way though...
No no, it's illegal to have sex WITH a paraplegic. Discrimination!! We must stand up for their rights!.. Since they can't.