665 pts ยท September 22, 2011
Just some random chick living in the sticks with no real form of entertainment other than chilling with you imgur people.
Because you can't be a pooper butt all the time.
You play TWO HOURS to die like THIS?!
Nice to see that people still find beauty in nature, enough to take pretty pictures to share with us that can't get out much haha.
I found the last part to be the most informative
I didn't come here to learn how to food
I read them all growing up and turned out... pretty bad actually.
Yes.... Yes... NOPE NOPE NOPE
THAT'S A FOOT O3O
eh?
Shh. Don't speak. Just let me have my way with you.
Like a boss.
Yeah, it's not even a vegetable!
I love elephants! and it's the cutest one i've ever seen!
Obviously there are a lot of corn lovers lurking on imgur.
I hate corn so much ; . ;
In response to her comment: "you eat it after dumping it out the window?" i said " No, you enjoy it by dumping it out the window."
He farted on the wrong cushion.
She uses the twin to act like an adult, and herself to act like a drug crazed idiot.
So pretty!
"KISS ME." "Ahh!"
My cat actually sits in the litter box when it's newly changed out. Just sits there.
This is why I always check the thumbnail.
How not to water birth.
You know you and your cat are best friends when he starts giving you dating advice.
Great job! paint.net rules, it's what I used but you did a much better job.
That's what I keep saying!!!!
Damnit I was going to post that hahaha
It's really sad that this is how we eat.
Bullet wound looked like a man boob for the first few cycles.
.....High.
Because you can't be a pooper butt all the time.
You play TWO HOURS to die like THIS?!
Nice to see that people still find beauty in nature, enough to take pretty pictures to share with us that can't get out much haha.
I found the last part to be the most informative
I didn't come here to learn how to food
I read them all growing up and turned out... pretty bad actually.
Yes.... Yes... NOPE NOPE NOPE
THAT'S A FOOT O3O
eh?
Shh. Don't speak. Just let me have my way with you.
Like a boss.
Yeah, it's not even a vegetable!
I love elephants! and it's the cutest one i've ever seen!
Obviously there are a lot of corn lovers lurking on imgur.
I hate corn so much ; . ;
In response to her comment: "you eat it after dumping it out the window?" i said " No, you enjoy it by dumping it out the window."
He farted on the wrong cushion.
She uses the twin to act like an adult, and herself to act like a drug crazed idiot.
So pretty!
"KISS ME." "Ahh!"
My cat actually sits in the litter box when it's newly changed out. Just sits there.
This is why I always check the thumbnail.
How not to water birth.
You know you and your cat are best friends when he starts giving you dating advice.
Great job! paint.net rules, it's what I used but you did a much better job.
That's what I keep saying!!!!
Damnit I was going to post that hahaha
It's really sad that this is how we eat.
Bullet wound looked like a man boob for the first few cycles.
.....High.