272 pts ยท April 15, 2015
Such cute! Where I live you are not allowed to keep pet hedgehogs in spaces under 20 square metres. I think that's a good law!
What is happening? Why are you guys commenting on my very old very bad post? D:
Disregarding the caption, where can I buy this??? MUST HAVE IT NOW! <3
Can only agree. Worked for them before studying, the time they changed their name to Vardaga. The name is the only thing that changed :(
At first I thought it was a bag for a vacuum cleaner :/
What's the white stuff?
This was so amazing! <3
We could eat pasta but I already had some yesterday and today. Also I don't really like spaghetti so I'd prefer rice. But it's your choice.
Totally
https://media0.giphy.com/media/xTiQygY6HW1GjoYKFq/giphy.gif
I think we can conclude everyone here is a funblebee.
Had H cup and small circumference :( got a reduction though :D
This is why people hate vegans :( but we're not all the same, I swear :)
Just got my cat back from the vet, they had to remove some teeth. Approximately 1000$. It's worth it but it's a lot of money
Possibly. (Very likely) :) so think it through before you get a pet (no matter what age)
Trophies for everyone!
Guy: Oh, what a funny accident! Don't you think? Girl: *barf*
5/7 people upvote this. Awesome to have everyone like this post!
BeBusta BeBusta!!!!!!! :D
Am I late to the anti tomato party?
Sorry if my comment came across as "you said it was genetics" :) I didn't mean it like that, just wanted to add to your accurate comment :)
Yes, but not because of genetics. Those parents will say "genetics" but it's because they stuff their kid like themselves
Ooooh zelenoglazoe taksi!
Oh dear maybe I was mistaken
Tried donating but my blood values were too low :( they said to try again in 2 years
Yaaay universal donor, can only receive same type. Welcome to the bloody welfare
Such cute! Where I live you are not allowed to keep pet hedgehogs in spaces under 20 square metres. I think that's a good law!
What is happening? Why are you guys commenting on my very old very bad post? D:
Disregarding the caption, where can I buy this??? MUST HAVE IT NOW! <3
Can only agree. Worked for them before studying, the time they changed their name to Vardaga. The name is the only thing that changed :(
At first I thought it was a bag for a vacuum cleaner :/
What's the white stuff?
This was so amazing! <3
We could eat pasta but I already had some yesterday and today. Also I don't really like spaghetti so I'd prefer rice. But it's your choice.
Totally
https://media0.giphy.com/media/xTiQygY6HW1GjoYKFq/giphy.gif
I think we can conclude everyone here is a funblebee.
Had H cup and small circumference :( got a reduction though :D
This is why people hate vegans :( but we're not all the same, I swear :)
Just got my cat back from the vet, they had to remove some teeth. Approximately 1000$. It's worth it but it's a lot of money
Possibly. (Very likely) :) so think it through before you get a pet (no matter what age)
Trophies for everyone!
Guy: Oh, what a funny accident! Don't you think? Girl: *barf*
5/7 people upvote this. Awesome to have everyone like this post!
BeBusta BeBusta!!!!!!! :D
Am I late to the anti tomato party?
Sorry if my comment came across as "you said it was genetics" :) I didn't mean it like that, just wanted to add to your accurate comment :)
Yes, but not because of genetics. Those parents will say "genetics" but it's because they stuff their kid like themselves
Ooooh zelenoglazoe taksi!
Oh dear maybe I was mistaken
Tried donating but my blood values were too low :( they said to try again in 2 years
Yaaay universal donor, can only receive same type. Welcome to the bloody welfare