2062 pts · January 1, 2014
Norwegian traveling the world. Officer n Gentleman. Strongman, powerlifiting strenghtsports.. Me enjoying Norwegian nature http://imgur.com/HwkjLSM
F#¤k, my birthday is on a Sunday, then I cant party hard because of work the day after :(
leave it for this years christmas
alot of fucks not given..
The score is in USD. What are going to spend it on? :D
298
Skydiving when there is tousands of poeple below armed with frieworks.. Sounds safe..
I don't think the wall is white, more like eggshell..
to the place..
Plot twist: OP is porn producer run out of ideas
Good Will whoring
Whores of Arabia
Dark knight whores
Raider of the lost whore
Whore Club
The Whore Redemption
NWA
It's just Santa collecting next years presents..
Do You even lift? damn you are skinny
It takes two to Tango... so wouldn't open it alone..
behind used games
humus, that nice shit goes straight to your fat storage
no zoom, no +1 :'(
mine too :D congrats
one year of lurking? one comment? and this is your firs picture? well happy cake day
and? how did it go?
Did the same 2,5 years ago with a 9/10. Now I have a awesome girlfriend in stead!! Dont regret just do it.
where is the D?
Thx, I will. 7 days more of work and the some days of pacing and shit before i go home :D 1 year done.
It was, my ex had to keep it since I'm deployed. Later she gave it to someone who used it more for hunting and running around
F#¤k, my birthday is on a Sunday, then I cant party hard because of work the day after :(
leave it for this years christmas
alot of fucks not given..
The score is in USD. What are going to spend it on? :D
298
Skydiving when there is tousands of poeple below armed with frieworks.. Sounds safe..
I don't think the wall is white, more like eggshell..
to the place..
Plot twist: OP is porn producer run out of ideas
Good Will whoring
Whores of Arabia
Dark knight whores
Raider of the lost whore
Whore Club
The Whore Redemption
NWA
It's just Santa collecting next years presents..
Do You even lift? damn you are skinny
It takes two to Tango... so wouldn't open it alone..
behind used games
humus, that nice shit goes straight to your fat storage
no zoom, no +1 :'(
mine too :D congrats
one year of lurking? one comment? and this is your firs picture? well happy cake day
and? how did it go?
Did the same 2,5 years ago with a 9/10. Now I have a awesome girlfriend in stead!! Dont regret just do it.
where is the D?
Thx, I will. 7 days more of work and the some days of pacing and shit before i go home :D 1 year done.
It was, my ex had to keep it since I'm deployed. Later she gave it to someone who used it more for hunting and running around