2080 pts ยท October 8, 2011
It's a Buddhist symbol. Pointing the opposite way
Incredible pictures. Japan is pure magic. Heading back next week for my fifth trip in 2 years, this was a lovely preview
As a gate agent, I'm crying.
Can't fly international business class for less than 100$ as a Westjet employee. Go Kristin!
Still one of the greatest comments imgur has ever seen. I googled this post just to laugh at it again
If it's boarding time and nothing is happening at the gate wouldn't you try to investigate a little? Pay attention to your surroundings...
How it's made must be like porn to you
Air canada doesn't send airbuses to New York ever bam busted
Sectumsempra!
My nanny had alzheimers and while she forgot relationships and names, it seemed that she never forgot that she loved us. I feel lucky.
18 is pretty young to already feel like you'll never find love
Oh god the way way back was so awful
THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST of youuuuu
Is that you Hurley?
Funny timing, I bought my first box of 96 crayons today, influenced mainly from your earlier post. Thanks, this should be fun!
Not sure if killed parents or moved out.
Nettles... Salad Fingers... memories of junior high school just came rushing back
I'm bi-FUURIOUS
That'll cause more anxiety
trololololooooooooooo
hnnngggg
Can I live in your neighborhood
UK skins is the only skins that exists imo
I think you and I would be good friends.
Oh god... the things I saw in those tunnels. Those tubes you see? PU. It smells like a sewer down there in some parts.
I just lost someone in your position who didn't want to do the same as you did, for me. Hurts, man.
Hedwig?
Kat Dennings delivers her lines she's trying to surpress a laugh and doesn't quite believe what she's saying.
Someone did their fucking research
It's a Buddhist symbol. Pointing the opposite way
Incredible pictures. Japan is pure magic. Heading back next week for my fifth trip in 2 years, this was a lovely preview
As a gate agent, I'm crying.
Can't fly international business class for less than 100$ as a Westjet employee. Go Kristin!
Still one of the greatest comments imgur has ever seen. I googled this post just to laugh at it again
If it's boarding time and nothing is happening at the gate wouldn't you try to investigate a little? Pay attention to your surroundings...
How it's made must be like porn to you
Air canada doesn't send airbuses to New York ever bam busted
Sectumsempra!
My nanny had alzheimers and while she forgot relationships and names, it seemed that she never forgot that she loved us. I feel lucky.
18 is pretty young to already feel like you'll never find love
Oh god the way way back was so awful
THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST of youuuuu
Is that you Hurley?
Funny timing, I bought my first box of 96 crayons today, influenced mainly from your earlier post. Thanks, this should be fun!
Not sure if killed parents or moved out.
Nettles... Salad Fingers... memories of junior high school just came rushing back
I'm bi-FUURIOUS
That'll cause more anxiety
trololololooooooooooo
hnnngggg
Can I live in your neighborhood
UK skins is the only skins that exists imo
I think you and I would be good friends.
Oh god... the things I saw in those tunnels. Those tubes you see? PU. It smells like a sewer down there in some parts.
I just lost someone in your position who didn't want to do the same as you did, for me. Hurts, man.
Hedwig?
Kat Dennings delivers her lines she's trying to surpress a laugh and doesn't quite believe what she's saying.
Someone did their fucking research