114 pts ยท February 1, 2017
I am the CEO of IKEA
Roadkill fries is animal fries with a Flying Dutchman on top which is 2 burger patties with chees in the middle
Some pranked this blind girl by telling her the raccoon is her cat
Same here
When your crew is big and it keeps getting bigger that's why Jesus Christ is my nibba
McCree mains be like
How can someone even call this a dog? To small for me but hey whatever
Would Hillary have maybe make you feel the same way?
GIVE CREDIT TO THE MAKER PLZ
Sry moxxi
Y not moxxxi?
This reminds me a little of dark souls...
I see this house every time I go to SFO airport, you can see the bridge where the highway is on. Always wondered how it looked inside thx OP
Whippets
Cute dog
The guy who attacked kids with his duck by throwing bread in their direction.
Noice
3) Therefore people lost interest in the game
2which makes the game very simple and took away all the elitism which was the carrot on the stick for the core player base.
1)Destiny 2 was an amazing sequel to the first for many returning players like me, it is the depth that was removed because of the casuals
You mean the livithan raid
Is that titan?
Trials you mean
Do you mean a diamond unicorn?
I would even go to bed at 3pm to wake up at 1 am for the new dlc all hail rise of tapir!
As a veteran from the series and playing Destiny on PS4 I already preordered it on PS4 and PC because I can't control my money.
Am I the only one that enjoys sledge and IQ?
Could it be a German sex dungeon that is what it looks like
Has science gone too far
they use metal brushes to get the dirt out RIP
Roadkill fries is animal fries with a Flying Dutchman on top which is 2 burger patties with chees in the middle
Some pranked this blind girl by telling her the raccoon is her cat
Same here
When your crew is big and it keeps getting bigger that's why Jesus Christ is my nibba
McCree mains be like
How can someone even call this a dog? To small for me but hey whatever
Would Hillary have maybe make you feel the same way?
GIVE CREDIT TO THE MAKER PLZ
Sry moxxi
Y not moxxxi?
This reminds me a little of dark souls...
I see this house every time I go to SFO airport, you can see the bridge where the highway is on. Always wondered how it looked inside thx OP
Whippets
Cute dog
The guy who attacked kids with his duck by throwing bread in their direction.
Noice
3) Therefore people lost interest in the game
2which makes the game very simple and took away all the elitism which was the carrot on the stick for the core player base.
1)Destiny 2 was an amazing sequel to the first for many returning players like me, it is the depth that was removed because of the casuals
You mean the livithan raid
Is that titan?
Trials you mean
Do you mean a diamond unicorn?
I would even go to bed at 3pm to wake up at 1 am for the new dlc all hail rise of tapir!
As a veteran from the series and playing Destiny on PS4 I already preordered it on PS4 and PC because I can't control my money.
Am I the only one that enjoys sledge and IQ?
Could it be a German sex dungeon that is what it looks like
Has science gone too far
they use metal brushes to get the dirt out RIP