5353 pts ยท August 25, 2012
Exactly. (sorry, I have a different account now)
rip hammy :<
thanks
it's only logical
Dean Winchester. Yes.
oh yes I know of the book, I'm just a bit tired ^^
hahaha I'm loving all of these
If I suceed, that is
it's local slang for what, sorry
hahaha
aww
I want to do both spikes and visual kei styles
it was actually hand art and iPod decoration.. the two of them were awful to me
Glad she got over the Madonna thing
y' wha?
I accidentally swallowed some :( but i didn't die so I think I'm fine..
haha wha?
thanks ^^ though my cosplay failed
I actually rarely use this account now because I was told to stop posting due to the fact I was a 'prostitute'... That logic. :|
I need good hairspray that'll actually hold it how I want
it used to, probably
I think the latter is a good idea.. I'm terrible when I have a camera, my facebook clogs with nature
agreed
done that before too :P
that's actually feathers glued to my face hahaha
you're actually selling one?
whatever you do, Don't get an Acer Aspire. Also don't be lazy and let your mother buy your pc. My fault it's crap :\
?
that'd be me if I weren't terrified of piercings
I already brushed it all out D: Next time I will deliver with that and my newspapre faces
Exactly. (sorry, I have a different account now)
rip hammy :<
thanks
it's only logical
Dean Winchester. Yes.
oh yes I know of the book, I'm just a bit tired ^^
hahaha I'm loving all of these
If I suceed, that is
it's local slang for what, sorry
hahaha
aww
I want to do both spikes and visual kei styles
it was actually hand art and iPod decoration.. the two of them were awful to me
Glad she got over the Madonna thing
y' wha?
I accidentally swallowed some :( but i didn't die so I think I'm fine..
haha wha?
thanks ^^ though my cosplay failed
I actually rarely use this account now because I was told to stop posting due to the fact I was a 'prostitute'... That logic. :|
I need good hairspray that'll actually hold it how I want
it used to, probably
I think the latter is a good idea.. I'm terrible when I have a camera, my facebook clogs with nature
agreed
done that before too :P
that's actually feathers glued to my face hahaha
you're actually selling one?
whatever you do, Don't get an Acer Aspire. Also don't be lazy and let your mother buy your pc. My fault it's crap :\
?
that'd be me if I weren't terrified of piercings
I already brushed it all out D: Next time I will deliver with that and my newspapre faces