6256 pts ยท October 10, 2012
Hello. I do art and shit.
Older ones usually have a lot of historical stuff/statues which are usually stops/gyms. Lots of art pieces are usually stops too.
Most CC's only give out 2yr degrees as opposed to 4yr/higher degrees. It's harder in that sense if an employer is looking for higher degree.
CC is cheaper, so many people get their general edu classes out of the way & explore other career classes to see what you want to pursue.
Toasted ravioli.
This is beautiful.
Awesome, but how long until we get Roy: A Life Well Lived?
I want a Telltale game of Roy: A Life Well Lived. Or any version of that game. I don't care.
I like to anger my friends by pretending everyone/animals/monsters in the Elder Scrolls are actually now advanced synths after Fallout.
This is awesome!
Aw, thanks :) Glad you like it!
Whoa, that's turning out awesome! You're super kind and I appreciate the offer, but you can hang onto it. What product did you use for it?
Ha, thanks a bunch.
Sweet, thanks! I recently went back and added some lights to the suit to make it light up, but I don't think I had them on in those pics.
I made one but it's pretty shitty, it's my first cosplay I've ever done:
I made one but it's pretty shitty, it's my first cosplay I've ever made:
I hated their commercials but damn did that stuff work great for migraines.
I was never taught that you had to do anything different to it until like a year ago.I've never had issues with it though so I never changed
I hadn't heard about it until recently but I've never had a problem with using soap all over/in that area -shrugs-
I heard she was shot in the back. I don't think she was an original target, just happened to be at the wrong place at the wrong time :/
If you want I'd be willing to photoshop it for you, I helped with Photoshopping volunteers on the original facebook page.
I did but didn't really notice it until afterwards. I would imagine they would have seen that, right?
I got mine out about 2 weeks ago and noticed they left part of my tooth on one of them. Is that normal at all? Should I yell at them?
The top teeth hurt less since the bottom ones are right next to a nerve apparently. I had 2 top ones and a bottom one, none really hurt me.
It's definitely for a younger crowd than the original cartoon was.My niece+nephew love it, and I've had a few chuckles from it when it's on.
This. My niece, nephew, and their friends freakin' love it (ages 5-9). I've actually lol'd a few times when it's been on as well.
It's for a way younger audience now, and it seems to work for them. My niece and nephew (9&6) absolutely love it, along with their friends.
I think the other one had a sticker over an actual socket. You can see him looking behind it in the 2nd gif and it looks like a socket.
That's just wonderful.
Older ones usually have a lot of historical stuff/statues which are usually stops/gyms. Lots of art pieces are usually stops too.
Most CC's only give out 2yr degrees as opposed to 4yr/higher degrees. It's harder in that sense if an employer is looking for higher degree.
CC is cheaper, so many people get their general edu classes out of the way & explore other career classes to see what you want to pursue.
Toasted ravioli.
This is beautiful.
Awesome, but how long until we get Roy: A Life Well Lived?
I want a Telltale game of Roy: A Life Well Lived. Or any version of that game. I don't care.
I like to anger my friends by pretending everyone/animals/monsters in the Elder Scrolls are actually now advanced synths after Fallout.
This is awesome!
Aw, thanks :) Glad you like it!
Whoa, that's turning out awesome! You're super kind and I appreciate the offer, but you can hang onto it. What product did you use for it?
Ha, thanks a bunch.
Sweet, thanks! I recently went back and added some lights to the suit to make it light up, but I don't think I had them on in those pics.
I made one but it's pretty shitty, it's my first cosplay I've ever done:![]()
I made one but it's pretty shitty, it's my first cosplay I've ever made:![]()
I hated their commercials but damn did that stuff work great for migraines.
I was never taught that you had to do anything different to it until like a year ago.I've never had issues with it though so I never changed
I hadn't heard about it until recently but I've never had a problem with using soap all over/in that area -shrugs-
I heard she was shot in the back. I don't think she was an original target, just happened to be at the wrong place at the wrong time :/
If you want I'd be willing to photoshop it for you, I helped with Photoshopping volunteers on the original facebook page.
I did but didn't really notice it until afterwards. I would imagine they would have seen that, right?
I got mine out about 2 weeks ago and noticed they left part of my tooth on one of them. Is that normal at all? Should I yell at them?
The top teeth hurt less since the bottom ones are right next to a nerve apparently. I had 2 top ones and a bottom one, none really hurt me.
It's definitely for a younger crowd than the original cartoon was.My niece+nephew love it, and I've had a few chuckles from it when it's on.
This. My niece, nephew, and their friends freakin' love it (ages 5-9). I've actually lol'd a few times when it's been on as well.
It's for a way younger audience now, and it seems to work for them. My niece and nephew (9&6) absolutely love it, along with their friends.
It's for a way younger audience now, and it seems to work for them. My niece and nephew (9&6) absolutely love it, along with their friends.
I think the other one had a sticker over an actual socket. You can see him looking behind it in the 2nd gif and it looks like a socket.
That's just wonderful.