256 pts ยท August 29, 2013
"This is your public profile. Write something about yourself!" "DON'T TELL ME WHAT TO DO !
haaaaa belgium... my silly neighbor...
this is satisfying...
...is... is it me... or does that actually make sens ?
I see what you did there... and on all the posts in user sub for the past hour :)
are you the master of your own bladder ?
I always upvote Bill fucking Murray
puphipster
buy new boots
A slippery nipple : http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Slippery_nipple
yeah shit that's what I meant... english is my second language...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BeoHgr5U5DQ
what the fuck did I just see ?
Lead singer of Lamb of God ?
did Stella catch any fish ?
OP I live in Paris can you tell me where that was ? I wanna find it !
gosh I still have a lot to learn in here...
You mean "before you plant a tree" do you ?
Is that the CEO ?
logged in just so I can upvote and comment this !
Seriously can anyone photoshop a Dragon breathing that fire ?
One of us, one of us...
it was before she went full retard... never go full retard...
that escalated quickly...
I think it's fake...
I can't even draw a house and that guy draws forest... not on purpose. Here, have my upvote and all my hate...
"pfff that dumbass is wearing a helmet ! Like that's gonna be helpf... HOLY FREAKING SHIT A FLYING SPIDER !"
hold on, we've been through hell for the past 4 seasons, now we're on top. It might happen to Milan
so does 2005
it's AC Milan's season that should scares you...
I just want this season to be over, my level of stress from waiting is too high it became unealhty... YNWA
haaaaa belgium... my silly neighbor...
this is satisfying...
...is... is it me... or does that actually make sens ?
I see what you did there... and on all the posts in user sub for the past hour :)
are you the master of your own bladder ?
I always upvote Bill fucking Murray
puphipster
buy new boots
A slippery nipple : http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Slippery_nipple
yeah shit that's what I meant... english is my second language...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BeoHgr5U5DQ
what the fuck did I just see ?
Lead singer of Lamb of God ?
did Stella catch any fish ?
OP I live in Paris can you tell me where that was ? I wanna find it !
gosh I still have a lot to learn in here...
You mean "before you plant a tree" do you ?
Is that the CEO ?
logged in just so I can upvote and comment this !
Seriously can anyone photoshop a Dragon breathing that fire ?
One of us, one of us...
it was before she went full retard... never go full retard...
that escalated quickly...
I think it's fake...
I can't even draw a house and that guy draws forest... not on purpose. Here, have my upvote and all my hate...
"pfff that dumbass is wearing a helmet ! Like that's gonna be helpf... HOLY FREAKING SHIT A FLYING SPIDER !"
hold on, we've been through hell for the past 4 seasons, now we're on top. It might happen to Milan
so does 2005
it's AC Milan's season that should scares you...
I just want this season to be over, my level of stress from waiting is too high it became unealhty... YNWA