1814 pts ยท November 18, 2013
Just a quick question, do you have to have the app open for all 10 km? Good job, btw!
This one
I'm studying at the Norwegian university of science and technology in Trondheim. :)
We've just learned about this algorithm in Introduction to AI. Watch out humans!
Developing country problems, I'd guess.
What if you couldn't sit down anytime?
And comics.
I know it's not quite the same, but check out the Serenity comics. A Shepherd'ss Tale is awesome!
Is that Ron Swanson?
Do you craft your own furniture? I mean, you could be a Swanson.
Hey, OP! We have the same date of birth. *Internet five*
This thing is getting out of hand. What will it be next?
All of this images are disturbing in some way, except the last one.
It could be a themed pub or something!
Thanks for the feedback guys. Looks like I'll have to give it another shot.
I'm wondering: Did Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D become a good show after the slow start? I stopped watching after the four first episodes.
How the hell is she using the telescope? Is she not serious?
YES, but please, go deeper and geekier than the regular "fun facts." I look forward to it.
The movie is Singham. http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1948150/ Look at that stache!
I read your comment, and then the upvote bar moved!
That's the first time I've used the scroll bar in the browser for a lang time! Here, have an upvote.
Op, you must have a gazillion fake internet points with all this confessions. GG!
Are you using bootstrap for the visual?
I will fav this for the day I get myself dual screen.
This could be a horror movie. Poor kitty.
The fact that the guy just run all the way across the stredt. There's no stopping him.
The guy jumping up from the hole is not the same as the one jumping up to the hole. That's a waste of clones!
Ron Swanson is whatever he wants to be.
To the front page!
Just a quick question, do you have to have the app open for all 10 km? Good job, btw!
This one
I'm studying at the Norwegian university of science and technology in Trondheim. :)
We've just learned about this algorithm in Introduction to AI. Watch out humans!
Developing country problems, I'd guess.
What if you couldn't sit down anytime?
And comics.
I know it's not quite the same, but check out the Serenity comics. A Shepherd'ss Tale is awesome!
Is that Ron Swanson?
Do you craft your own furniture? I mean, you could be a Swanson.
Hey, OP! We have the same date of birth. *Internet five*
This thing is getting out of hand. What will it be next?
All of this images are disturbing in some way, except the last one.
It could be a themed pub or something!
Thanks for the feedback guys. Looks like I'll have to give it another shot.
I'm wondering: Did Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D become a good show after the slow start? I stopped watching after the four first episodes.
How the hell is she using the telescope? Is she not serious?
YES, but please, go deeper and geekier than the regular "fun facts." I look forward to it.
The movie is Singham. http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1948150/ Look at that stache!
I read your comment, and then the upvote bar moved!
That's the first time I've used the scroll bar in the browser for a lang time! Here, have an upvote.
Op, you must have a gazillion fake internet points with all this confessions. GG!
Are you using bootstrap for the visual?
I will fav this for the day I get myself dual screen.
This could be a horror movie. Poor kitty.
The fact that the guy just run all the way across the stredt. There's no stopping him.
The guy jumping up from the hole is not the same as the one jumping up to the hole. That's a waste of clones!
Ron Swanson is whatever he wants to be.
To the front page!