2725 pts ยท March 28, 2012
I somehow instinctively guessed up to the letter P.
Put... put your schwang in it?
He had to be wearing some at some point, his eyes are so clean in comparison.
Was this from Tenet?
Put... Put your wang in it...
I am also not a fan of people who slam on Jim Morrison.
Nagi over there being a good cat.
shew-shew-shew-shew
May we have a recipe?
You could replace "Developer" with "Soldier", and "Tacos" with "Tobacco".
Not in south Texas sadly.
Wait till principle engineer promotion, or gosh.. when you become an architect.
COBOL is life.
My parents used both of these.
Aberlour is one of my favorite scotches.
A smoke and a beer go together like a piss and a fart.
There is a chip or two in the woodwork on the edge.
Pretty metal.
Wheelies with a pillion load are the best.
Stop doing wheelies without a clean air kit.
Kakapos are dope.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WZqXfFgu9MQ
Reminds me of a cow ant, but not fully there; regardless i bet it's stings hurt a ton.
I love noods.
Yes it is, I knew a legally blind man with 200/200 vision and would still drive. It's very odd.
Ew.
A few heart attacks were given that day.
You know why I don't need to see this, because there is absolutely nothing I can do about it, and it just makes me feel bad.
Big ass watch! Would have been interesting if the finger ring was a smaller watch.
I somehow instinctively guessed up to the letter P.
Put... put your schwang in it?
He had to be wearing some at some point, his eyes are so clean in comparison.
Was this from Tenet?
Put... Put your wang in it...
I am also not a fan of people who slam on Jim Morrison.
Nagi over there being a good cat.
shew-shew-shew-shew
May we have a recipe?
You could replace "Developer" with "Soldier", and "Tacos" with "Tobacco".
Not in south Texas sadly.
Wait till principle engineer promotion, or gosh.. when you become an architect.
COBOL is life.
My parents used both of these.
Aberlour is one of my favorite scotches.
A smoke and a beer go together like a piss and a fart.
There is a chip or two in the woodwork on the edge.
Pretty metal.
Wheelies with a pillion load are the best.
Stop doing wheelies without a clean air kit.
Kakapos are dope.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WZqXfFgu9MQ
Reminds me of a cow ant, but not fully there; regardless i bet it's stings hurt a ton.
I love noods.
Yes it is, I knew a legally blind man with 200/200 vision and would still drive. It's very odd.
Ew.
A few heart attacks were given that day.
You know why I don't need to see this, because there is absolutely nothing I can do about it, and it just makes me feel bad.
Big ass watch! Would have been interesting if the finger ring was a smaller watch.