415 pts · October 29, 2014
Texas A&M Class of 2012 Happily married to my wife for 3 years! Foster parent off and on to some wonderful kiddos. Muay Thai Instructor Dr Who fanatic
As your secret santa gift recipient - definitely DO NOT feel self conscious!! I love the cookbooks!
Foster mom here! Generally speaking, there’s no better option than family. She’s already going through trauma, give her a chance at peace!
Yo! I lead a team of hourly warehouse workers in a food manufacturing plant and I totally see them as essential. I'm so grateful for them.
Not sure how you could afford a whole island if this was in your budget for apartments....
Figure out spacing! Get it?!
Eeeeeeeshhhh
.
Apparently I also can’t type at all...
Awesome work, I can’t paint at all. That first one looks like an Oreo and milk and.
Love my library! I do a lot of my MBA work there. A dedicated quiet space to work!
But the owner is a complete boogerface.
Either way not the dogs fault. I know a lot of folks that used to volunteer with them are trying to get these dogs out and into good homes.
I volunteered with them as a foster home for some of their dogs. They were great a few years ago, but things took a weird turn. 1/2
WELL IT IS NOW!!! :D
Thanks! Not many folks reached out. A few that I tried to respond to never got back to me. Some did though & I sent a bunch of books!!!
Hi there! Send me a message with what kind of things you need!
You said it better than I could...
Thanks! Someone already reached out asking for some books for their classroom! So I’m excited!
Foster parenting. The politics are the worst. The kids are just normal kids that just need a night or two in a safe place.
I want that dudes shirt
Hey! I'm class of 2012. I took skiing as a class on Mount Aggie!
I bought this for my wife for Christmas! It's the only thing she really wanted!
The shirts are only 11 bucks. Sweet!
DO A BARREL ROLL!
Life finds a way
@squishybaker have you used it? We were considering one.
I want to invent a better strap on... but I just think they're destined to be shitty forever.
Me too!
We never give them a chance!
As your secret santa gift recipient - definitely DO NOT feel self conscious!! I love the cookbooks!
Foster mom here! Generally speaking, there’s no better option than family. She’s already going through trauma, give her a chance at peace!
Yo! I lead a team of hourly warehouse workers in a food manufacturing plant and I totally see them as essential. I'm so grateful for them.
Not sure how you could afford a whole island if this was in your budget for apartments....
Figure out spacing! Get it?!
Eeeeeeeshhhh
.
Apparently I also can’t type at all...
Awesome work, I can’t paint at all. That first one looks like an Oreo and milk and.
Love my library! I do a lot of my MBA work there. A dedicated quiet space to work!
But the owner is a complete boogerface.
Either way not the dogs fault. I know a lot of folks that used to volunteer with them are trying to get these dogs out and into good homes.
I volunteered with them as a foster home for some of their dogs. They were great a few years ago, but things took a weird turn. 1/2
WELL IT IS NOW!!! :D
Thanks! Not many folks reached out. A few that I tried to respond to never got back to me. Some did though & I sent a bunch of books!!!
Hi there! Send me a message with what kind of things you need!
You said it better than I could...
Thanks! Someone already reached out asking for some books for their classroom! So I’m excited!
Foster parenting. The politics are the worst. The kids are just normal kids that just need a night or two in a safe place.
.
I want that dudes shirt
Hey! I'm class of 2012. I took skiing as a class on Mount Aggie!
I bought this for my wife for Christmas! It's the only thing she really wanted!
The shirts are only 11 bucks. Sweet!
DO A BARREL ROLL!
Life finds a way
@squishybaker have you used it? We were considering one.
I want to invent a better strap on... but I just think they're destined to be shitty forever.
Me too!
We never give them a chance!