5023 pts · February 13, 2014
Would you like to send postcards from your town please?
Hello~I am so glad that you are interested in my country.Yes, it is safe to visit big city and capital like Yangon.
We speak Burmese mostly but many can speak English.
I am pretty sure it does not. Nyapyidaw is a new year, built from almost scratch a few years ago. Yangon the old capital is really crowded.
Hello~ thanks for visiting my country. I am very glad you like it there.I am in Japan so I cant welcome you myself but wishing you the best.
Ice bucket wasn't so bad, it had a good intention.
Then may be you should show us your sweater only. Why take a selfie?
I forgot to mention,it`s from Enoshima.
A joke?? That is very disrespectful to her. And you just let it be for 3 years?
But can't spot her legs.Σ('◉⌓◉’)
どうしよう?私日本人でもアメリカ人でもない…
Run!
But it seems scary ...
I am so sorry. I thought he gave the information to the drive who hit and ran. I misunderstood the "the hit driver".English is confusing...
Which ones are from movies?? I would love to watch the other ones.
Did he give the driver all the information ?? Why??
I am evil. Source: you.
Yes, that's a very clean kitchen!!
Do they recognize that as a cat??
Hug( T_T)\(^-^ )
#hashtagtriggered (゚O゚)
Didn't she run away?
Cool!! It's my first time seeing the original.Thank you!
Yeah... I just realised there is no point in climbing on the roof. Man.. that is so embarrassing :D
I wasnt thinking much.... :D
OHHHHHHH!!
you got a point... :D
Could it be possible that the brake stop working??
I wonder why they add the word google
Serious question: what's the best way to handle that situation and the boy??
Why is she spraying water?
Hello~I am so glad that you are interested in my country.Yes, it is safe to visit big city and capital like Yangon.
We speak Burmese mostly but many can speak English.
I am pretty sure it does not. Nyapyidaw is a new year, built from almost scratch a few years ago. Yangon the old capital is really crowded.
Hello~ thanks for visiting my country. I am very glad you like it there.I am in Japan so I cant welcome you myself but wishing you the best.
Ice bucket wasn't so bad, it had a good intention.
Then may be you should show us your sweater only. Why take a selfie?
I forgot to mention,it`s from Enoshima.
A joke?? That is very disrespectful to her. And you just let it be for 3 years?
But can't spot her legs.Σ('◉⌓◉’)
どうしよう?私日本人でもアメリカ人でもない…
Run!
But it seems scary ...
I am so sorry. I thought he gave the information to the drive who hit and ran. I misunderstood the "the hit driver".English is confusing...
Which ones are from movies?? I would love to watch the other ones.
Did he give the driver all the information ?? Why??
I am evil. Source: you.
Yes, that's a very clean kitchen!!
Do they recognize that as a cat??
Hug( T_T)\(^-^ )
#hashtagtriggered (゚O゚)
Didn't she run away?
Cool!! It's my first time seeing the original.Thank you!
Yeah... I just realised there is no point in climbing on the roof. Man.. that is so embarrassing :D
I wasnt thinking much.... :D
OHHHHHHH!!
you got a point... :D
Could it be possible that the brake stop working??
I wonder why they add the word google
Serious question: what's the best way to handle that situation and the boy??
Why is she spraying water?