2067 pts · April 17, 2015
Work on your aurora freyvia
Hey I just met you, so this is crazy, but you got cookie, so share it maybe
That patch logo on the arm is so bad
The von Erich’s were rock stars in wccw
Coolest thing I got was a 1972 Soviet Union coin
Looks good to me from what I could see, only problem is the random stain on the front pocket
Swoosh placement looks a little to high also, the point of the swoosh should touch the base of the eyelets, it almost goes right past it
Gl
Galoobs I think right
The first figure looks like Jimmy Snuka
Oh true didn’t notice that on the am, yea shouldn’t have the Nike logo on the tongue
Yeezys are bad, the black soles you should be able to see the boost slightly, these are pitch black
Brother
Alberta
Better than what I could’ve done
Underrated colour way
As for a lc, pass on these, these are trashed
Everyone has different tastes, if it’s something you find ugly, doesn’t mean someone else thinks the same way, to each their own
Should’ve waited till November, huge rerelease on the whites
The kind of person you’d see hanging in Maya’s house
Easy like Sunday morning
Also https://www.broadway.com/shows/book-mormon/?mobile=on
But yet it says nothing about the book itself, just advertises tickets being sold for the Boston opera house
Mormon on Broadway is on sale now
Sweet custom
Facken bullshit
Best thing would be ask for tags and the stamps on the suede
As am I, but yet it’s a stereotype that is in our blood
This looks bad imo
Kaiba boy~
Work on your aurora freyvia
Hey I just met you, so this is crazy, but you got cookie, so share it maybe
That patch logo on the arm is so bad
The von Erich’s were rock stars in wccw
Coolest thing I got was a 1972 Soviet Union coin
Looks good to me from what I could see, only problem is the random stain on the front pocket
Swoosh placement looks a little to high also, the point of the swoosh should touch the base of the eyelets, it almost goes right past it
Gl
Galoobs I think right
The first figure looks like Jimmy Snuka
Oh true didn’t notice that on the am, yea shouldn’t have the Nike logo on the tongue
Yeezys are bad, the black soles you should be able to see the boost slightly, these are pitch black
Brother
Alberta
Better than what I could’ve done
Underrated colour way
As for a lc, pass on these, these are trashed
Everyone has different tastes, if it’s something you find ugly, doesn’t mean someone else thinks the same way, to each their own
Should’ve waited till November, huge rerelease on the whites
The kind of person you’d see hanging in Maya’s house
Easy like Sunday morning
Also https://www.broadway.com/shows/book-mormon/?mobile=on
But yet it says nothing about the book itself, just advertises tickets being sold for the Boston opera house
Mormon on Broadway is on sale now
Sweet custom
Facken bullshit
Best thing would be ask for tags and the stamps on the suede
As am I, but yet it’s a stereotype that is in our blood
This looks bad imo
Kaiba boy~