418 pts ยท October 27, 2015
Dot
Let's hope this one has an actual plot
..
https://instagram.com/p/BHClbw0jjBZ/
It's called a balk, once you start your pitching motion, you gotta throw the ball forward.
That "path finder" might work other places, but not in grand central. New Yorkers don't care about which way you're going to go
Unbroken was a great book, movie was sub par
Well now I'm depressed
Good call, skimming this was definitely not the best idea
I had the same thought, but not sure about it due to Obi Wan's age. That timeline doesn't seem to add up
10 years go by and nothing changes
I thought this was a poorly done face swap
Of course they won't be with us in 2016, most of them have been gone since 2012
Not for camera work
Are they different meanings of the word train?
Incredibly done, but a missed opportunity on "Mean Beans" for #4
Nothing fucks up your Wednesday more than realizing that it's only Tuesday
Anyone else thinks this is what Jim Halpert would look like if he started doing meth?
The guy in the front left who looks a foot taller than everyone else
"I can show you the woooorrrlllddddd"
Legit screamed ARE YOU KIDDING ME? And now my roommate thinks I'm insane
My average Friday night
He gets more excited about dressing up than I do
The blue balloons are giving me blue balls
Dot
Let's hope this one has an actual plot
..
https://instagram.com/p/BHClbw0jjBZ/
It's called a balk, once you start your pitching motion, you gotta throw the ball forward.
That "path finder" might work other places, but not in grand central. New Yorkers don't care about which way you're going to go
Unbroken was a great book, movie was sub par
Well now I'm depressed
Good call, skimming this was definitely not the best idea
I had the same thought, but not sure about it due to Obi Wan's age. That timeline doesn't seem to add up
10 years go by and nothing changes
I thought this was a poorly done face swap
Of course they won't be with us in 2016, most of them have been gone since 2012
Not for camera work
Are they different meanings of the word train?
Incredibly done, but a missed opportunity on "Mean Beans" for #4
Nothing fucks up your Wednesday more than realizing that it's only Tuesday
Anyone else thinks this is what Jim Halpert would look like if he started doing meth?
The guy in the front left who looks a foot taller than everyone else
"I can show you the woooorrrlllddddd"
Legit screamed ARE YOU KIDDING ME? And now my roommate thinks I'm insane
My average Friday night
He gets more excited about dressing up than I do
The blue balloons are giving me blue balls