12710 pts · March 23, 2013
Oh, hey.
The Ottoman Empire fell in 1924.
fuck you
nice save
I'm miserable. I don't feel like studying anymore :( motivate me!
Hello!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)
well, that doesn't mean it isn't ugly...
well I might still be ugly. I might be a really ugly overweight cat. Did you ever consider that?!????
lucky!!!
I'm still just a med student... so I'll do it for free ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
yeah, that shit pissed me off. JK needs to shut her slut mouth or she gon' get SHANKED (jk im like a 110lb girl meow)
well msg me ur address! Unfortunately I am not filthy rich:( but I will do what I can to get ur $10 to you! (or twinkies)
I screamed. Not figuratively. Literally.
you must be really fun at... amusement parks.
ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh i love you!!! district 9!!
yesssssssssss you're the coolest!!
definitely at least 3 boxes. What's your address? I owe you 10 dollars!
Turkiye? This is in Turkey. I bet you TEN BUCKS
"Hmm, I don't know. Will you fuck me when you get out?"
wow that made me really sad too, I hadn't thought of that! :'(
samesies
daaayuuummmm this is awesome!! thanks for providing the pic!
that's what it says though...?
me too buddy, me too :'(
same! I want before and after comparison!!
this is hilarious. You are hilarious. Do you by an chance bear any relation with "moon moon," the lovable internet wolf pup?!
yeah like did they get really lazy or something? She's not even wearing a costume... just a dress :(
lol why did people downvote this?
ooohhhh
commenting because I don't get it either and I need answers!
except everyone agrees with this?
The Ottoman Empire fell in 1924.
fuck you
nice save
I'm miserable. I don't feel like studying anymore :( motivate me!
Hello!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)
well, that doesn't mean it isn't ugly...
well I might still be ugly. I might be a really ugly overweight cat. Did you ever consider that?!????
lucky!!!
I'm still just a med student... so I'll do it for free ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
yeah, that shit pissed me off. JK needs to shut her slut mouth or she gon' get SHANKED (jk im like a 110lb girl meow)
well msg me ur address! Unfortunately I am not filthy rich:( but I will do what I can to get ur $10 to you! (or twinkies)
I screamed. Not figuratively. Literally.
you must be really fun at... amusement parks.
ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh i love you!!! district 9!!
yesssssssssss you're the coolest!!
definitely at least 3 boxes. What's your address? I owe you 10 dollars!
Turkiye? This is in Turkey. I bet you TEN BUCKS
"Hmm, I don't know. Will you fuck me when you get out?"
wow that made me really sad too, I hadn't thought of that! :'(
samesies
daaayuuummmm this is awesome!! thanks for providing the pic!
that's what it says though...?
me too buddy, me too :'(
same! I want before and after comparison!!
this is hilarious. You are hilarious. Do you by an chance bear any relation with "moon moon," the lovable internet wolf pup?!
yeah like did they get really lazy or something? She's not even wearing a costume... just a dress :(
lol why did people downvote this?
ooohhhh
commenting because I don't get it either and I need answers!
except everyone agrees with this?