2490 pts ยท July 9, 2011
Here for the awws and lulz
Thanks! I'm still a novice, but I've never stuck with a hobby this long so I'm planning on getting better :)
"procrastination, inability to take care for myself or to clean the house and being snappy and edgy" well shit, you just described me..
Me too :( got so excited to finally see the match, and the site isn't working
Just joined for the first time! Kinda nervous actually
Kougra! And thanks for reminding me to log in and feed my pets..thank god they don't die.
Pregante???
You are aware there are different kinds of female orgasms, right? There's a big difference between one from masturbation and sex.
Yo, me too! Turns out a lot of women near me want sex, which sucks for them, cause I'm a straight girl.
And so frustrating when even your closest friends can't understand it.
I don't even understand how some of these are possible, like the bathtub "ride". Have I been playing Sims the wrong way my whole life? :(
I'm so glad I caught that Scottish Twitter dump on time.
On a side note, where do I find apple holders like that?? I can't find anything on google, I need em!
I read it as "noodle" and was wondering what the fuck is an adult sized noodle...
*Comfortable :)
What is Borax and what to substitute it with? There's nothing like this where I live
Know your sharks: Whale.
Man, I just can't get to like him cause he had such a repulsive character on Girls (though, that means he played it well).
It's a Naruto reference
You could have googled it instead of commenting, but here - Croatia.
Why would I do this in the first place?
I have no idea how to eat this.
..How?! They look amazing!
The Platters - Only You
I didn't get as excited about the laptop as I did when I saw A WHOLE FUCKING BOX OF LIME CRIME'S WICKED!!! No wonder it's always sold out ><
As a 34A, I feel there is much more choice for larger busted ladies than for me. Almost always & everywhere I've asked they start from a B.
Literally my face whenever I stumble upon this. The first time I watched this part of the episode I couldn't stop crying.
I collected them all in a few minutes, and was mildly disappointed when I got only a trophy :(
Dirty.
That comma, is unnecessary
Thanks! I'm still a novice, but I've never stuck with a hobby this long so I'm planning on getting better :)
"procrastination, inability to take care for myself or to clean the house and being snappy and edgy" well shit, you just described me..
Me too :( got so excited to finally see the match, and the site isn't working
Just joined for the first time! Kinda nervous actually
Kougra! And thanks for reminding me to log in and feed my pets..thank god they don't die.
Pregante???
You are aware there are different kinds of female orgasms, right? There's a big difference between one from masturbation and sex.
Yo, me too! Turns out a lot of women near me want sex, which sucks for them, cause I'm a straight girl.
And so frustrating when even your closest friends can't understand it.
I don't even understand how some of these are possible, like the bathtub "ride". Have I been playing Sims the wrong way my whole life? :(
I'm so glad I caught that Scottish Twitter dump on time.
On a side note, where do I find apple holders like that?? I can't find anything on google, I need em!
I read it as "noodle" and was wondering what the fuck is an adult sized noodle...
*Comfortable :)
What is Borax and what to substitute it with? There's nothing like this where I live
Know your sharks: Whale.
Man, I just can't get to like him cause he had such a repulsive character on Girls (though, that means he played it well).
It's a Naruto reference
You could have googled it instead of commenting, but here - Croatia.
Why would I do this in the first place?
I have no idea how to eat this.
..How?! They look amazing!
The Platters - Only You
I didn't get as excited about the laptop as I did when I saw A WHOLE FUCKING BOX OF LIME CRIME'S WICKED!!! No wonder it's always sold out ><
As a 34A, I feel there is much more choice for larger busted ladies than for me. Almost always & everywhere I've asked they start from a B.
Literally my face whenever I stumble upon this. The first time I watched this part of the episode I couldn't stop crying.
I collected them all in a few minutes, and was mildly disappointed when I got only a trophy :(
Dirty.
That comma, is unnecessary