328 pts ยท November 16, 2012
Yeah, projecting.
And a human at some point went "I'm gonna befriend it and give it belly rubs"
How do you figure that out?
What...
...now imagine that was even lower and everyone paid into it, like a tax...
That gnarly green stuff were the shoulder tassels??
"Militant"
And then there's those shitty Brutalist buildings...
Nah, that's the parents' fault for being inattentive to their kids. Gotta set examples of good behavior early.
You also need to consider what you wanted was of more "value"
They all can take home the title of "most stupid"
...the lead is already broken at the factory... gaddamn...
Absolutely gross. An abomination wholly.
As decoration*
Bones for the bone throne. Also, I think he's going to gild the bones and use them as decision for the oval room.
Or when a bubble of air gets sort of trapped.
Economic bailouts are very lucrative I've heard!
And here I thought I'd be dishing out for MK8 again, but for the Switch. Nope, gonna spend those better!
But when there's no statistics but multiple (+1000s) anecdotes, then what? Dismissing that seems dumb.
Think I saw a post with huge ass pythons n' gators in it from Australia earlier.
More underfluffies!
Excuse me, what?
As long as your own opinion isn't limiting what a woman looks like to you, there's nothing wrong with any woman
I stab and glue dead and sometimes dirty skin together. Sometimes it's also synthetics, or beaten plants or fur.
This is an allegory for the USA
And lactating people
I mean, he could have gone for a shot in the psychological dark.
Onua I think mine was called. It's the black one to the far left.
10th would be incessant bleeding for like a week.
Yeah, projecting.
And a human at some point went "I'm gonna befriend it and give it belly rubs"
How do you figure that out?
What...
...now imagine that was even lower and everyone paid into it, like a tax...
That gnarly green stuff were the shoulder tassels??
"Militant"
And then there's those shitty Brutalist buildings...
Nah, that's the parents' fault for being inattentive to their kids. Gotta set examples of good behavior early.
You also need to consider what you wanted was of more "value"
They all can take home the title of "most stupid"
...the lead is already broken at the factory... gaddamn...
Absolutely gross. An abomination wholly.
As decoration*
Bones for the bone throne. Also, I think he's going to gild the bones and use them as decision for the oval room.
Or when a bubble of air gets sort of trapped.
Economic bailouts are very lucrative I've heard!
And here I thought I'd be dishing out for MK8 again, but for the Switch. Nope, gonna spend those better!
But when there's no statistics but multiple (+1000s) anecdotes, then what? Dismissing that seems dumb.
Think I saw a post with huge ass pythons n' gators in it from Australia earlier.
More underfluffies!
Excuse me, what?
As long as your own opinion isn't limiting what a woman looks like to you, there's nothing wrong with any woman
I stab and glue dead and sometimes dirty skin together. Sometimes it's also synthetics, or beaten plants or fur.
This is an allegory for the USA
And lactating people
I mean, he could have gone for a shot in the psychological dark.
Onua I think mine was called. It's the black one to the far left.
10th would be incessant bleeding for like a week.