3275 pts ยท August 4, 2013
She was a preemie w related issues when she was little. Don't remember what the time in the vid was. Shes' a teenager now. I feel old :|
Yeah, she's great. Her dad's one of my best friends. Weird.
I came. I read. I updooted them all.
It's a bit ambiguous. He doesn't say "each" though ( 26+ have survived). I think he meant "nineteen [other]... survivors have also said..."
Yah. I've had IRs for a year now. I see the timbs as good middle ground. I got the earth keepers for $100. Love my IRs so far though
Mine lasted three years. Walk to and from work most days (about two miles). Not as durable as say, Iron Rangers, but still worth the money
Oh yah. I figured that's what you were saying. Just throwing in my agreement
Grown adults using their TV presence to nationally shame kids who are being totally normal. But no, it's the girls who are being immature.
Grown adults using their TV presence to nationally shame kids who are being totally normal. But no, it's the girls being immature.
I toured ireland by bike for five weeks. I believe you. (It was beautiful and worth almost dying a few times)
Tell me where a better blue cheese crumbles burger is. (no, really, pls tell me. I love the one at Vortex and I'm greedy)
Funny that others mention his size to say he'd win. The UFC was founded by little dudes proving they could beat bigger blokes with skill.
Was going to say "less of a tantrum-throwing three year old" but I didn't have enough space :/
Apparently state law contradicts MTA policy. Doesn't make the cop less of a dick; just legally less clear (to lowly me anyway; IANAL)
This is how you make memories. I have a hard time remembering something without stitches to go with it.
that's... kind of amazing
I had a 1996 bottle of coke in my moms fridge for awhile. I took it out last year so that this wouldn't happen. No idea where it is now
do she?
"Human, the sky is literally exploding and you're all 'awww, just wear dis wittle coat?' Have you lost your god damn mind?"
This. Every day, this.
Hahah, yeah. It was pretty awesome to me
Directions unclear. Dismembered arm and threw it in fire.
*vvzztt vvvvzztt* *Target acquired* *Smile activated*
upvoting both for your comment
Man. The would ruin at least half of my internet searches.
I stared at this for so long. I swear his eyebrows were moving
I thought we were still doing that swirly circle thing
I'm not sure I like your avante garde use of post numbering, but I like your swagger.
I think of pro touring as a subset of resto modding, but that might be me being nit picky
She was a preemie w related issues when she was little. Don't remember what the time in the vid was. Shes' a teenager now. I feel old :|
Yeah, she's great. Her dad's one of my best friends. Weird.
I came. I read. I updooted them all.
It's a bit ambiguous. He doesn't say "each" though ( 26+ have survived). I think he meant "nineteen [other]... survivors have also said..."
Yah. I've had IRs for a year now. I see the timbs as good middle ground. I got the earth keepers for $100. Love my IRs so far though
Mine lasted three years. Walk to and from work most days (about two miles). Not as durable as say, Iron Rangers, but still worth the money
Oh yah. I figured that's what you were saying. Just throwing in my agreement
Grown adults using their TV presence to nationally shame kids who are being totally normal. But no, it's the girls who are being immature.
Grown adults using their TV presence to nationally shame kids who are being totally normal. But no, it's the girls being immature.
I toured ireland by bike for five weeks. I believe you. (It was beautiful and worth almost dying a few times)
Tell me where a better blue cheese crumbles burger is. (no, really, pls tell me. I love the one at Vortex and I'm greedy)
Funny that others mention his size to say he'd win. The UFC was founded by little dudes proving they could beat bigger blokes with skill.
Was going to say "less of a tantrum-throwing three year old" but I didn't have enough space :/
Apparently state law contradicts MTA policy. Doesn't make the cop less of a dick; just legally less clear (to lowly me anyway; IANAL)
This is how you make memories. I have a hard time remembering something without stitches to go with it.
that's... kind of amazing
I had a 1996 bottle of coke in my moms fridge for awhile. I took it out last year so that this wouldn't happen. No idea where it is now
do she?
"Human, the sky is literally exploding and you're all 'awww, just wear dis wittle coat?' Have you lost your god damn mind?"
This. Every day, this.
Hahah, yeah. It was pretty awesome to me
Directions unclear. Dismembered arm and threw it in fire.
*vvzztt vvvvzztt* *Target acquired* *Smile activated*
upvoting both for your comment
Man. The would ruin at least half of my internet searches.
I stared at this for so long. I swear his eyebrows were moving
I thought we were still doing that swirly circle thing
I'm not sure I like your avante garde use of post numbering, but I like your swagger.
I think of pro touring as a subset of resto modding, but that might be me being nit picky