367 pts ยท October 10, 2014
The talented mr Ripley
that looks like The Gorge. I was there, in summer 2009 :) Pretty sure that's not me though
ok, I know what you mean, but the point of that story is that everybody pretends he has clothes, when in fact it he doesn't. So your last sentence should be something like "The emperor is wearing the most magnificent clothes".
Dane here. We don't have a symbol, just a couple letters ('kr.'). We always put it after the amount, so it reads like it's pronounced: 10 kr.
but how do you know where the colors go
if we're only talking about, what, kindergarten? then yeah. otherwise, I'd say there were plenty of differences, and we were well aware of them.
CLEARLY reversed
also, this right in the middle of Oxford.
head! head! head!
erh no, whatever the hole looked like to begin with, you can pull out bits until it looks like this. you can't really work with it before you do
I thought the the joke was gonna be that LotR can also be counted as 7 :)
I think it's reversed and she's just pulling really hard
can anyone explain why black doesn't check make with their queen a move earlier?
'Excuse':This response could be interpreted as if you're hiding something:"I looked around the shop for the right tool, but I only found that other one we used for the other project yesterday, but then I thought perhaps Bob had put it out back, so I went there instead, but it wasn't there, so I called Bob, but he didn't answer, and then I went to the other site to look instead." Someone thus inclined might think that the person giving the second response felt guilty, and needed an excuse.
'Reason':The person in question might accept this as a reason: "The project was delayed because we didn't have the correct tools available".
There's a lot of not very helpful answers here...A meandering or overly detailed description of the process leading to a specific outcome might be interpreted (particularly by someone already looking for a negative angle) as trying to shift blame, while a shorter answer could be 'owning up to it'. (examples following in the replies to this):
Relevant webcomic:https://www.smbc-comics.com/index.php?db=comics&id=2125#comic
not interactive for me. just a picture I can zoom on
yeah, I don't even know what those are :) super surprised!
surprise me :)
killer
Call me Ishmael. And then the dragons arrived.
why was this so far down...
to me, this living room is just peak american
who makes these shots?
they are a pretty common playground ingredient (for large, indoor playgrounds like this one), at least here in Scandinavia, so I'm thinking they are pretty harmless.
well, can you swim in it?
lesbian sex yada yada
The talented mr Ripley
that looks like The Gorge. I was there, in summer 2009 :) Pretty sure that's not me though
ok, I know what you mean, but the point of that story is that everybody pretends he has clothes, when in fact it he doesn't. So your last sentence should be something like "The emperor is wearing the most magnificent clothes".
Dane here. We don't have a symbol, just a couple letters ('kr.'). We always put it after the amount, so it reads like it's pronounced: 10 kr.
but how do you know where the colors go
if we're only talking about, what, kindergarten? then yeah. otherwise, I'd say there were plenty of differences, and we were well aware of them.
CLEARLY reversed
also, this right in the middle of Oxford.
head! head! head!
erh no, whatever the hole looked like to begin with, you can pull out bits until it looks like this. you can't really work with it before you do
I thought the the joke was gonna be that LotR can also be counted as 7 :)
I think it's reversed and she's just pulling really hard
can anyone explain why black doesn't check make with their queen a move earlier?
'Excuse':
This response could be interpreted as if you're hiding something:
"I looked around the shop for the right tool, but I only found that other one we used for the other project yesterday, but then I thought perhaps Bob had put it out back, so I went there instead, but it wasn't there, so I called Bob, but he didn't answer, and then I went to the other site to look instead."
Someone thus inclined might think that the person giving the second response felt guilty, and needed an excuse.
'Reason':
The person in question might accept this as a reason: "The project was delayed because we didn't have the correct tools available".
There's a lot of not very helpful answers here...
A meandering or overly detailed description of the process leading to a specific outcome might be interpreted (particularly by someone already looking for a negative angle) as trying to shift blame, while a shorter answer could be 'owning up to it'. (examples following in the replies to this):
Relevant webcomic:
https://www.smbc-comics.com/index.php?db=comics&id=2125#comic
not interactive for me. just a picture I can zoom on
yeah, I don't even know what those are :) super surprised!
surprise me :)
killer
Call me Ishmael. And then the dragons arrived.
why was this so far down...
to me, this living room is just peak american
who makes these shots?
they are a pretty common playground ingredient (for large, indoor playgrounds like this one), at least here in Scandinavia, so I'm thinking they are pretty harmless.
well, can you swim in it?
lesbian sex yada yada