7997 pts ยท December 21, 2018
Especially when the original post isnt from here so you cant even say I was attacking the OP. Dumbass mod. All rape claims are not valid.
And fuck the imgur mod who deleted my original comment. Wondering about the legitimacy of a claim is not against any rules. 1
If you believe every girl who cries rape, you're a fool. False rape accusations are more common than you know.
When you're on the wrong end of a rape accusation because a girl had regrets after consensual sex, we'll see how you feel.
Theres not. The premiums everywhere are insane. I dont have workplace insurance. So I just go without. I still shouldn't be penalized for it
Funimation now, VRV, Hulu
What the stupid hell....
It didnt bother me until it looked at me....
Thanks. That was the goal. Some people don't understand jokes apparently.
I'm dating a legal Mexican girl right now. It's the illegal fuckers that are the problem.
Lol christ. Unless hes illegal he has nothing to worry about. And since hes in that room, I'm sure hes legal. It's not the color we hate.
Healthcare through the ACA.
The movie we need. Except for a few. Theres not enough bad acting points for John cena and Vince diesel to be in the same movie.
You've never had KIDS have you? It's just as bad as AIDS.
#2 is just hoping trump doesnt notice him so he doesnt get deported.
It's fine to offer it but its bullshit to penalize me if I dont want it or can't afford it.
Idc, the ACA is a joke and it just complicates my taxes and I wish it would go away. 1
Lol 15 months. What a joke. That boy should have gotten a few years at least.
You're right. Autocorrect fucked me. Vicious*
Clearly a cat.
Tell them you're black. And when they say you're not, call them racist and sue them for that.
No. Terrorists and unvaccinated people should be stuck in whatever country they travelled to. Dont bring your bullshit back.
He looks like a lesbian in general.
Look at that viscous monster....murdering that milkbone....the savagery.
She knows all about failure. Why is she still on tv?
You assume it's fake with zero evidence either way.
You doubt kids are this stupid? Have you met kids?
But I had enough sense to not try to shove it in a fucking VCR because I'm not an idiot and can use my eyes and brain.
Common sense, general knowledge, visual clues, basic information obtained through life. I had zero experience with an 8 track tape 1
Make any excuse you want, but I refuse to be ok with people that are this fucking stupid. Common sense has been bred out of people.
Especially when the original post isnt from here so you cant even say I was attacking the OP. Dumbass mod. All rape claims are not valid.
And fuck the imgur mod who deleted my original comment. Wondering about the legitimacy of a claim is not against any rules. 1
If you believe every girl who cries rape, you're a fool. False rape accusations are more common than you know.
When you're on the wrong end of a rape accusation because a girl had regrets after consensual sex, we'll see how you feel.
Theres not. The premiums everywhere are insane. I dont have workplace insurance. So I just go without. I still shouldn't be penalized for it
Funimation now, VRV, Hulu
What the stupid hell....
It didnt bother me until it looked at me....
Thanks. That was the goal. Some people don't understand jokes apparently.
I'm dating a legal Mexican girl right now. It's the illegal fuckers that are the problem.
Lol christ. Unless hes illegal he has nothing to worry about. And since hes in that room, I'm sure hes legal. It's not the color we hate.
Healthcare through the ACA.
The movie we need. Except for a few. Theres not enough bad acting points for John cena and Vince diesel to be in the same movie.
You've never had KIDS have you? It's just as bad as AIDS.
#2 is just hoping trump doesnt notice him so he doesnt get deported.
It's fine to offer it but its bullshit to penalize me if I dont want it or can't afford it.
Idc, the ACA is a joke and it just complicates my taxes and I wish it would go away. 1
Lol 15 months. What a joke. That boy should have gotten a few years at least.
You're right. Autocorrect fucked me. Vicious*
Clearly a cat.
Tell them you're black. And when they say you're not, call them racist and sue them for that.
No. Terrorists and unvaccinated people should be stuck in whatever country they travelled to. Dont bring your bullshit back.
He looks like a lesbian in general.
Look at that viscous monster....murdering that milkbone....the savagery.
She knows all about failure. Why is she still on tv?
You assume it's fake with zero evidence either way.
You doubt kids are this stupid? Have you met kids?
But I had enough sense to not try to shove it in a fucking VCR because I'm not an idiot and can use my eyes and brain.
Common sense, general knowledge, visual clues, basic information obtained through life. I had zero experience with an 8 track tape 1
Make any excuse you want, but I refuse to be ok with people that are this fucking stupid. Common sense has been bred out of people.