3433 pts ยท February 17, 2012
Hi, I like the internet.
That's a side effect of Edo Tensei which is the reanimation justu he is under. It affects every dead person the same way.
Am I the only one who thinks Maisie Williams is fucking gorgeous?
It was amidst a flirtatious conversation.
This is a direct screencap of my conversation with this girl, not fake.
You mean Blu-Rey?
I cackle every time
If we're lucky he'll be dead by then.
A movie called "Grind". It's about the struggle of an aspiring amateur skater trying to make it pro. It's not terrible but it's not amazing.
I have 2 of these on my wall.
:( only a little
I did shortly after the picture was taken lol it was a glorious experience
Do I have your attention now, marshal? BWAAAHHH
2/2 way to make a special person's day even more special.
As someone with a down syndrome sibling, videos like this really touch my heart. It's good to know there are people who go out of their 1/2
I got halfway through and I was like, it's a dog.
Stop right there criminal scum! Nobody breaks the law on my watch. Serve your sentence or pay the court a fine. Your stolen goods are now
Steal underpants. Step 2: ???. Step 3: Profit.
Hahahahahahahaha... why?
aaaaaaaaAAAAAAAAAAAWWWWW I KILLED MY SALE
Ya damn skippy you do.
I'm Todd.
Did someone say Lurtz?
Why is this so funny? lol
Bwendan Fwasor
I read that it was because his wife didn't want him to play a ladies' man, playboy, etc.
I'm with you, PinkSharpie. Together we can defeat the infected.
New phone background
I laughed way harder than I should have at this.
That's a side effect of Edo Tensei which is the reanimation justu he is under. It affects every dead person the same way.
Am I the only one who thinks Maisie Williams is fucking gorgeous?
It was amidst a flirtatious conversation.
This is a direct screencap of my conversation with this girl, not fake.
You mean Blu-Rey?
I cackle every time
If we're lucky he'll be dead by then.
A movie called "Grind". It's about the struggle of an aspiring amateur skater trying to make it pro. It's not terrible but it's not amazing.
I have 2 of these on my wall.
:( only a little
I did shortly after the picture was taken lol it was a glorious experience
Do I have your attention now, marshal? BWAAAHHH
2/2 way to make a special person's day even more special.
As someone with a down syndrome sibling, videos like this really touch my heart. It's good to know there are people who go out of their 1/2
I got halfway through and I was like, it's a dog.
Stop right there criminal scum! Nobody breaks the law on my watch. Serve your sentence or pay the court a fine. Your stolen goods are now
Steal underpants. Step 2: ???. Step 3: Profit.
Hahahahahahahaha... why?
aaaaaaaaAAAAAAAAAAAWWWWW I KILLED MY SALE
Ya damn skippy you do.
I'm Todd.
Did someone say Lurtz?
Why is this so funny? lol
Bwendan Fwasor
I read that it was because his wife didn't want him to play a ladies' man, playboy, etc.
I'm with you, PinkSharpie. Together we can defeat the infected.
New phone background
I laughed way harder than I should have at this.