17888 pts ยท July 22, 2011
I can never become a timelord. But damnit I will get as close as anyone have ever gotten!
I was going to correct him, but you beat me to it. Thank you!
She knows.
I'm not against the use of drones. Just the extreme overuse we have today. If you do it right it should be good, that goes for anything.
+ Drone shot. Simple panning or tilting from 10-80 meters above the ground. Giving you the unique feeling "omg they used a drone in this".
Your coworker is a dick. Handy, cause you seem to like it!
This is how we treat other life forms. Wonder why we never see any aliens.
Fill his lungs with hydrochloric acid!
Well now it's gonna be top comment of this picture!
I see two reasons why this has above 100 points.
Source damnit!
Sighitty zippity, I'm cumming to those boobies
High concentrations of dihydrogen monoxide in the respiratory system can cause immediate death.
gooby pls
urs 2
ur mom is meh
Copycat?
Way to plant an alibi online for an empty search history, OP.
This should be TOP COMMENT!
Well technically he was a marksman, but: http://cdn.damninteresting.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/05/SimoHayha.jpg
Pretty much the kind of face I associate with vodka.
/me slaps imgur around a bit with a large trout
https://www.facebook.com/bbcnews/posts/10152944720862217
Well at least I'm sure the "greens" will not be happy until the whole world looks like this.
I will always remember this day as the day I learned about the Sarah Chalke subreddit. Bless you.
It's not an OCD. It's common sense. Unless you really have OCD. Then it's madness!
tail, damnit
Well he obviously drugged him. How are you gonna get Tigger standing still long enough to cut of his tale?
He can bounce if he want to. He can leave his friends behind. Cause his friends dont bounce and if they dont bounce theyre no friends of min
https://imgflip.com/s/meme/So-I-Guess-You-Can-Say-Things-Are-Getting-Pretty-Serious.jpg
Taaaaaake meeee oooonnn
I was going to correct him, but you beat me to it. Thank you!
She knows.
I'm not against the use of drones. Just the extreme overuse we have today. If you do it right it should be good, that goes for anything.
+ Drone shot. Simple panning or tilting from 10-80 meters above the ground. Giving you the unique feeling "omg they used a drone in this".
Your coworker is a dick. Handy, cause you seem to like it!
This is how we treat other life forms. Wonder why we never see any aliens.
Fill his lungs with hydrochloric acid!
Well now it's gonna be top comment of this picture!
I see two reasons why this has above 100 points.
Source damnit!
Sighitty zippity, I'm cumming to those boobies
High concentrations of dihydrogen monoxide in the respiratory system can cause immediate death.
gooby pls
urs 2
ur mom is meh
Copycat?
Way to plant an alibi online for an empty search history, OP.
This should be TOP COMMENT!
Well technically he was a marksman, but: http://cdn.damninteresting.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/05/SimoHayha.jpg
Pretty much the kind of face I associate with vodka.
/me slaps imgur around a bit with a large trout
https://www.facebook.com/bbcnews/posts/10152944720862217
Well at least I'm sure the "greens" will not be happy until the whole world looks like this.
I will always remember this day as the day I learned about the Sarah Chalke subreddit. Bless you.
It's not an OCD. It's common sense. Unless you really have OCD. Then it's madness!
tail, damnit
Well he obviously drugged him. How are you gonna get Tigger standing still long enough to cut of his tale?
He can bounce if he want to. He can leave his friends behind. Cause his friends dont bounce and if they dont bounce theyre no friends of min
https://imgflip.com/s/meme/So-I-Guess-You-Can-Say-Things-Are-Getting-Pretty-Serious.jpg
Taaaaaake meeee oooonnn