800 pts ยท April 13, 2013
Tonje | 19 | Norwegian Viking casually lurking.
you might hate John Cena in the ring, but it's damn near impossible to dislike him outside of it.
because Steve Austin is just that awesome
Daniel Bryan?
the dangers of jailbait.. Charlie should be happy he never got to tap it
this page is supposed to be a place where I see funny shit, not serious issues. I wanna laugh damn it!
socks actually improve your orgasms. the chance to achieve an orgasm is increased to 30% with warm feet.
diabetes
so happy this happens every morning for me. I wish this upon everyone, it's the best thing ever.
best. movie. ever.
drink responsibly and moderately. there's no need to erase alcohol completely from your life! you are not your father. be healthy and safe.
I just got a new pc too, the ASUS G750JM - my boyfriend offered to have a movie date and dinner and I said no due to Smite. help me.
wtf? me and my boyfriend hooked up for a year and have been dating for 8 months now and we haven't even said "I Love You" yet.
I lost it when I saw the hat. it's nice that people can have some self irony and have a sense of humour.
me and my boyfriend got matching Christmas sweaters with the quote; "Merry Christmas Ya' Filthy Animal".
it sucks that it's like this though. this isn't equality.
that fucking sucks. I just got really bummed out, how is any of this fair? stay strong dude!
thank you
i always kinda knew it, because wherefore sounds like "hvorfor" which means why in Norwegian.
that's nice, at least he apologised. i never get apologies.
why can't people just shut up about race? we're all humans for fucks sake. a woman got BEHEADED and all people care about is his skin colour
I'm a meat eater, but butcher shops make me uncomfortable. I guess it's easier eating a burger when you don't see what happens to it first.
I've actually thought about doing that several times. it's sad how kids so young could feel like this. I was totally carefree at her age.
you suck, OP. I'm sad now.
"yaaay"
he's such a nice man. you might hate him in the ring, but it's pretty damn hard to hate him outside of it. good guy Cena.
ah humidity, turning my just straightened hair into a chaotic afro every damn time.
aw bless her heart.
my uncle needed 2 people pushing down on his safety belt before it closed, and i was so scared it would pop up mid-air and he'd fly to shit.
i need this in my life
ew god hahaha. it's gross yet funny
you might hate John Cena in the ring, but it's damn near impossible to dislike him outside of it.
because Steve Austin is just that awesome
Daniel Bryan?
the dangers of jailbait.. Charlie should be happy he never got to tap it
this page is supposed to be a place where I see funny shit, not serious issues. I wanna laugh damn it!
socks actually improve your orgasms. the chance to achieve an orgasm is increased to 30% with warm feet.
diabetes
so happy this happens every morning for me. I wish this upon everyone, it's the best thing ever.
best. movie. ever.
drink responsibly and moderately. there's no need to erase alcohol completely from your life! you are not your father. be healthy and safe.
I just got a new pc too, the ASUS G750JM - my boyfriend offered to have a movie date and dinner and I said no due to Smite. help me.
wtf? me and my boyfriend hooked up for a year and have been dating for 8 months now and we haven't even said "I Love You" yet.
I lost it when I saw the hat. it's nice that people can have some self irony and have a sense of humour.
me and my boyfriend got matching Christmas sweaters with the quote; "Merry Christmas Ya' Filthy Animal".
it sucks that it's like this though. this isn't equality.
that fucking sucks. I just got really bummed out, how is any of this fair? stay strong dude!
thank you
i always kinda knew it, because wherefore sounds like "hvorfor" which means why in Norwegian.
that's nice, at least he apologised. i never get apologies.
why can't people just shut up about race? we're all humans for fucks sake. a woman got BEHEADED and all people care about is his skin colour
I'm a meat eater, but butcher shops make me uncomfortable. I guess it's easier eating a burger when you don't see what happens to it first.
I've actually thought about doing that several times. it's sad how kids so young could feel like this. I was totally carefree at her age.
you suck, OP. I'm sad now.
"yaaay"
he's such a nice man. you might hate him in the ring, but it's pretty damn hard to hate him outside of it. good guy Cena.
ah humidity, turning my just straightened hair into a chaotic afro every damn time.
aw bless her heart.
my uncle needed 2 people pushing down on his safety belt before it closed, and i was so scared it would pop up mid-air and he'd fly to shit.
i need this in my life
ew god hahaha. it's gross yet funny