4659 pts · May 3, 2016
Old as hell.
Kind of homely, but nice rack ?
What a bunch of liberals, go cry your self to sleep ?
Security guard. ✔
Who makes potatoes and puts them in the window?
Put a helmet on! ?
Nice wig ✔
Anything can be a dildo! ✔
Fake news! ✔
What big hands you have Jennifer!
Have you heard about a kennel?
Yes, yesyes ?
Great legs ✔?
Why is she grabbing her crotch?
Good job! ?
Kemosabe I like ?
Those 3 down votes must have experienced a taxi ride! ??
Can you please check on Abby! ??
Yes, I would wear her! ?
A new way to cross the border ?
Go ahead and look, they want you too ?
Daddy like ????
Insurance companies are the evil empire ????
So did Obama!
She could make my snake stand up too ????
Clam slam????
Daddy like. ????
I love you long time ????
What bounced more, the barbells or her tits ????????
Daddy like! ????
Old as hell.
Kind of homely, but nice rack ?
What a bunch of liberals, go cry your self to sleep ?
Security guard. ✔
Who makes potatoes and puts them in the window?
Put a helmet on! ?
Nice wig ✔
Anything can be a dildo! ✔
Fake news! ✔
What big hands you have Jennifer!
Have you heard about a kennel?
Yes, yesyes ?
Great legs ✔?
Why is she grabbing her crotch?
Good job! ?
Kemosabe I like ?
Those 3 down votes must have experienced a taxi ride! ??
Can you please check on Abby! ??
Yes, I would wear her! ?
A new way to cross the border ?
Go ahead and look, they want you too ?
Daddy like ????
Insurance companies are the evil empire ????
So did Obama!
She could make my snake stand up too ????
Clam slam????
Daddy like. ????
I love you long time ????
What bounced more, the barbells or her tits ????????
Daddy like! ????