1587 pts ยท March 27, 2013
So THIS is what the front page feels like.
you gotta roll with it
check my last comment :)
Source: http://www.flickr.com/photos/amber-inclusions/6189978573/
Please don't ask if it's 40 or 50 million. I mean, what could you even do in a short time span like that?
CAN ANYONE EXPLAIN TO ME WHAT THE FUCK IS HOMESTUCK? Thank you , have a nice day everyone.
we should definitely start a group or something.
I listen to a lot of bands but I had never heard of them before, now I'm curious. Thanks for the advice!
Passion Pit are great! Imgurian indie rock lovers, we should create a group or something
I'm glad I gave you the 1000th point
OH MY GOD this is exactly like my last wallet I threw it away last month because I'd changed it.. Ash Ketchum did you go through my trash?
Am I the only one who noticed the different post layout? Where the number of notes is showed... I should get a life.
This is...confusing
*hooman :)
Your username.
I see a REALLY worried pool ladder
Btw, this is a snkae eatnig an alligaotr
DAT apathetic look
Wat
I could totally pick up that girl. From here.
D...do people still make photoshop requests expecting something serious?
So if I start wearing it you think I would look better?
*takes popcorn* Yes, please!
It'll be always difficult for this poor dog to make the right decision
I was going to write a comment, but I have to jump from a flyover to intercept women falling from tanks
I love how the comments are immediately talking about sex
who? WHO? we wanna know. NOW
I think I'd like it, and I'm planning to watch it somewhen. I'm missing so much references here
You're absolutely right, just wanted to confess to "redeem" myself
So THIS is what the front page feels like.
you gotta roll with it
check my last comment :)
Source: http://www.flickr.com/photos/amber-inclusions/6189978573/
Please don't ask if it's 40 or 50 million. I mean, what could you even do in a short time span like that?
CAN ANYONE EXPLAIN TO ME WHAT THE FUCK IS HOMESTUCK? Thank you , have a nice day everyone.
we should definitely start a group or something.
I listen to a lot of bands but I had never heard of them before, now I'm curious. Thanks for the advice!
Passion Pit are great! Imgurian indie rock lovers, we should create a group or something
I'm glad I gave you the 1000th point
OH MY GOD this is exactly like my last wallet I threw it away last month because I'd changed it.. Ash Ketchum did you go through my trash?
Am I the only one who noticed the different post layout? Where the number of notes is showed... I should get a life.
This is...confusing
*hooman :)
Your username.
I see a REALLY worried pool ladder
Btw, this is a snkae eatnig an alligaotr
DAT apathetic look
Wat
I could totally pick up that girl. From here.
D...do people still make photoshop requests expecting something serious?
So if I start wearing it you think I would look better?
*takes popcorn* Yes, please!
It'll be always difficult for this poor dog to make the right decision
I was going to write a comment, but I have to jump from a flyover to intercept women falling from tanks
I love how the comments are immediately talking about sex
who? WHO? we wanna know. NOW
I think I'd like it, and I'm planning to watch it somewhen. I'm missing so much references here
You're absolutely right, just wanted to confess to "redeem" myself