6996 pts ยท November 12, 2013
Thanks I will try this next time!
Thanks! Cottage pie it is
Only Kroger knows
Damn that looks good. Cute kitties. Mine won't touch human food (even ham) even tho i know he wa wants it idk
I love you milkshakeman. The Kroger carries the lamb. I agree.
never heard of it, looks like a giant garlic press for potatoes heh
Yea I expected more browning on top I think I added a bit too much cream to the potatoes.. I'll try more wavy too next time and the French's fried onions idea sounds amazing I'll try adding it with leftovers, thanks
???
Holy crap that's hilariousnj
Outrageousley impractical.
My guess is humans moving species around but that is a shot in the dark as I know nothing
Enjoy your unplanned vacation. This cam always be a blessing in disguise. Good luck!
Not having kids :D
The horny snail knows.
Hope it stopped by now. Hope you had fun!
Just drunk and reminiscing through old posts
Yea it's dead now :( I'm terrible at keeping plants alive and I have a cat that likes to eat them...
Is the cookie soft or will I bite into this and destroy its structure? It looks nomlicious either way
Whenever I look up recipies online it's always cups. It makes more sense to use a scale now that I think about tit. Less utensils. I want to
You know they kind of turned out like little biscuit sprinkles
IT WAS DELICIOUS
Gravy flour bits not completely absorb
The white bits are not meatloaf zits :( just bits of flour that didn't get complelty mixed. Guess I suck at whiskin
I'd try it.
Yes
Sweet and sour? It sounds scary but I want to try it
Mind. Blown.
Brag away, voter!
Had to look this up. Now I'll be singing this every time I make breakfast haha
Sounds like a good pairing :)
Thanks I will try this next time!
Thanks! Cottage pie it is
Only Kroger knows
Damn that looks good. Cute kitties. Mine won't touch human food (even ham) even tho i know he wa wants it idk
I love you milkshakeman. The Kroger carries the lamb. I agree.
never heard of it, looks like a giant garlic press for potatoes heh
Yea I expected more browning on top I think I added a bit too much cream to the potatoes.. I'll try more wavy too next time and the French's fried onions idea sounds amazing I'll try adding it with leftovers, thanks
???
Holy crap that's hilariousnj
Outrageousley impractical.
My guess is humans moving species around but that is a shot in the dark as I know nothing
Enjoy your unplanned vacation. This cam always be a blessing in disguise. Good luck!
Not having kids :D
The horny snail knows.
Hope it stopped by now. Hope you had fun!
Just drunk and reminiscing through old posts
Yea it's dead now :( I'm terrible at keeping plants alive and I have a cat that likes to eat them...
Is the cookie soft or will I bite into this and destroy its structure? It looks nomlicious either way
Whenever I look up recipies online it's always cups. It makes more sense to use a scale now that I think about tit. Less utensils. I want to
You know they kind of turned out like little biscuit sprinkles
IT WAS DELICIOUS
Gravy flour bits not completely absorb
The white bits are not meatloaf zits :( just bits of flour that didn't get complelty mixed. Guess I suck at whiskin
I'd try it.
Yes
Sweet and sour? It sounds scary but I want to try it
Mind. Blown.
Brag away, voter!
Had to look this up. Now I'll be singing this every time I make breakfast haha
Sounds like a good pairing :)