-10 pts · March 22, 2019
GARY!!!
We had the cure for cancer and that shit ain’t free but OOHH ITS CONTAGIOUS MAKE SURE YOUR NEIGHBOR’S GOT 5!
Well no shit, you guys all have healthcare because your country gives a crap! ...gotta be strong enough to fight a moose in your free time..
Oooohhhhh I’ve felt this
THOU HATH NOT PAID THE CAT TAX!!! Show me your damn cat
America: the new Russia. Got a nice ring to it.
Well duh, white chocolate is an oxymoron.
How old IS that computer???
Excuse me... *forgave*
Last time I checked, the church of Christ welcomed everyone regardless of your race, your sins, or misc crap we dislike eachother for.
Looks like Combat Stress Reaction.
Mad respect
No one wants to hear what’ll actually help them.
This is still wrong
Occupational hazard
Baby Ramsey already looks thoroughly unimpressed with someone’s performance xD
They should be postage stamps
So tell me why saliva swabs are not an option instead??
Why have I never heard of her
Who knows anymore....
Now THATS how you get a wave going in a crowd!
Pest control methods in Asia.
I know what you mean. I had my daughter 5 weeks ago right before all the shelves went bare of formula and baby wipes. You can do this mama.
Public school can’t fix that..
You are alone right?
GRINGOTS!!!!!
Seriously? The world is on the verge of a plague and you guys are still trying to be politically antagonistic?
Amazon your soap like the rest of us
OOOOOSHA
Anything if you cook it right
GARY!!!
We had the cure for cancer and that shit ain’t free but OOHH ITS CONTAGIOUS MAKE SURE YOUR NEIGHBOR’S GOT 5!
Well no shit, you guys all have healthcare because your country gives a crap! ...gotta be strong enough to fight a moose in your free time..
Oooohhhhh I’ve felt this
THOU HATH NOT PAID THE CAT TAX!!! Show me your damn cat
America: the new Russia. Got a nice ring to it.
Well duh, white chocolate is an oxymoron.
How old IS that computer???
Excuse me... *forgave*
Last time I checked, the church of Christ welcomed everyone regardless of your race, your sins, or misc crap we dislike eachother for.
Looks like Combat Stress Reaction.
Mad respect
No one wants to hear what’ll actually help them.
This is still wrong
Occupational hazard
Baby Ramsey already looks thoroughly unimpressed with someone’s performance xD
They should be postage stamps
So tell me why saliva swabs are not an option instead??
Why have I never heard of her
Who knows anymore....
Now THATS how you get a wave going in a crowd!
Pest control methods in Asia.
I know what you mean. I had my daughter 5 weeks ago right before all the shelves went bare of formula and baby wipes. You can do this mama.
Public school can’t fix that..
You are alone right?
GRINGOTS!!!!!
Seriously? The world is on the verge of a plague and you guys are still trying to be politically antagonistic?
Amazon your soap like the rest of us
OOOOOSHA
Anything if you cook it right