tryistarz

10972 pts ยท November 14, 2013


I'm 23 and have a job I promise. I do enjoy surfing on Imgur alot and I thought I might as well make an account and comment on all of the funny things I see posted on here. After all, I use this as my enjoyment everyday at work. I shall try to rise as a great Imgurian.

No, that is just not right. I'm done here.....

11 years ago | Likes 1 Dislikes 0

that's really nurse.

11 years ago | Likes 1 Dislikes 1

I'm just saying I could care less about the necklace and more about the boobs.

11 years ago | Likes 2 Dislikes 0

White oh white....

11 years ago | Likes 1 Dislikes 0

Yeah, I love to avoid getting my ass kicked IRL.

11 years ago | Likes 1 Dislikes 1

jiggle*

11 years ago | Likes 5 Dislikes 0

Holy shit I actually LEARNED something on here today?!

11 years ago | Likes 1 Dislikes 0

is it said as "bob?"

11 years ago | Likes 1 Dislikes 0

That dog is literally high as fuck.

11 years ago | Likes 2 Dislikes 0

She's a brick.....HOUSE.

11 years ago | Likes 2 Dislikes 0

connect 4 auto-win!

11 years ago | Likes 1 Dislikes 0

Unless your an illegal immigrant. Then it's not really a big deal.

11 years ago | Likes 5 Dislikes 10

Hang in there kitty.

11 years ago | Likes 3 Dislikes 2

forever alone in life, and in afterlife, and Halflife 3?

11 years ago | Likes 9 Dislikes 0

I think I can get by my entire life without caring about the organization of my zip ties and never give a fuck about how neat they are.

11 years ago | Likes 1 Dislikes 0

As weird as it sounds we have a "phantom shitter" that smeared their own feces onto the sides of the stalls at work. This is also gross.

11 years ago | Likes 2 Dislikes 0

When your literally tired of their shit.

11 years ago | Likes 2 Dislikes 0

...and that was the last time he was "it", because the game ends when the other dies.

11 years ago | Likes 1 Dislikes 0

Rut row.

11 years ago | Likes 1 Dislikes 0

I like the way you think!

11 years ago | Likes 4 Dislikes 0

I read that book like 10 years ago so I honestly don't remember anything about it. I'll just take your word for it and give you a upvote.

11 years ago | Likes 3 Dislikes 0

Nobody ever puts that much beer in this cup when you play beer pong.

11 years ago | Likes 1 Dislikes 0

Reminds me of the guy with his scope blindness. Except with this they could've actually dodged.

11 years ago | Likes 1 Dislikes 0

Sometimes when you give up on your dream you actually find what you really want out of life. Dreams aren't always the best outcome.

11 years ago | Likes 94 Dislikes 3

I think the exterminator would probably tell you he can't.

11 years ago | Likes 1 Dislikes 0

FAG

11 years ago | Likes 20 Dislikes 1

yes that's where you "work" at.

11 years ago | Likes 1 Dislikes 0

DAMN RIGHT

11 years ago | Likes 1 Dislikes 0

For real though, that was one of the most bad ass movie scenes I've ever sat through.

11 years ago | Likes 4 Dislikes 3

This new horse generation has the most fascinating way to eat their grass.

11 years ago | Likes 1 Dislikes 0