51 pts ยท September 8, 2014
The Governor will also shoot 45 ACP and the Judge won't.
Just shot this weekend! Sighting in for deer season here in WA state. I shoot a 280 AI with a Vortex HSLR 6-24x50 FFP.
Congrats on the put put!
Bow Down to the Dawgs!
Maybe he has a $50 dollar PBJ?
Floating TRD!
Seriously! Lean that shit into the turn!
Dude shouldn't have been riding! Even 60mph for that turn is super easy to make. Noob!
Crisp Rat!
Assassins Creed viewpoint!
Clallam
Where in WA?
I'm confused...Trump supporter or Cruze?
aqua d' shit
Sacko!
All I can say is DAMN!
Pokeboobs...gotta squeeze 'em all!
Thats a lot of tail...yellowtail!
Bacon...the only thing that really matters. Except for bacon. Lol:-)
Runch Time!
The Governor will also shoot 45 ACP and the Judge won't.
Just shot this weekend! Sighting in for deer season here in WA state. I shoot a 280 AI with a Vortex HSLR 6-24x50 FFP.
Congrats on the put put!
Bow Down to the Dawgs!
Maybe he has a $50 dollar PBJ?
Floating TRD!
Seriously! Lean that shit into the turn!
Dude shouldn't have been riding! Even 60mph for that turn is super easy to make. Noob!
Crisp Rat!
Assassins Creed viewpoint!
Clallam
Where in WA?
I'm confused...Trump supporter or Cruze?
aqua d' shit
Sacko!
All I can say is DAMN!
Pokeboobs...gotta squeeze 'em all!
Thats a lot of tail...yellowtail!
Bacon...the only thing that really matters. Except for bacon. Lol:-)
Runch Time!